Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1360 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ultimate Jay

So a while back I learned how to roll a Dutch Jay, or Dutch Roll, or as I like to call em a one wrap Jay. I just realized they smoke alot better than a regular rolled jay. I couldnt find a very good vid to show yall how to roll one so you could try it out, but I did find a vid it aint the best but yall know what Im talking about by watching the vid. It is not that differant from a regular jay, except it is rolled more like a cigaret than a Jay. Just remmber to grind your herb fine, not like dust but like tobacco short cut fine. Oh and start off with a Zig zag or suthin equivalent then work your way up to the nice organic rice papers. Reason being is the glue on zig zags is much easyer to learn with than the organics casue the organic glues will even wipe off with your damp fingers. I rolled a braided Jay yesterday using 3, six paper one wraps, and the braid smoked with no runs and was very smooth.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L_HWrMnyut8

If you have never tried it I suggest tying as I never roll regular jays anymore just one wraps.
    MadSativa Reviewed by MadSativa on . Ultimate Jay So a while back I learned how to roll a Dutch Jay, or Dutch Roll, or as I like to call em a one wrap Jay. I just realized they smoke alot better than a regular rolled jay. I couldnt find a very good vid to show yall how to roll one so you could try it out, but I did find a vid it aint the best but yall know what Im talking about by watching the vid. It is not that differant from a regular jay, except it is rolled more like a cigaret than a Jay. Just remmber to grind your herb fine, not like Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Ultimate Jay

YouTube - how to roll a j the dutch way

I cant find a good vid that shows how to roll one so heres another vid. Basicaly in the end you want a jay with only one wrap of paper and I alwyas use a filter or as theis chick in the vid calls it a tippy. But a filter is not needed, unless you preffer not to have a salade shooter. so good luck try a few untill you have a very good smokable jay and then post what you thought. Cause personaly I like the One Wrap Jays much better than the traditional style, they burn like a ciggarett, perfect all the time. and once you get down tucking the gummy part of the paper the Jay rolling is quick and easy, much like rolling a jay the reg way. I can rollem in about a minute flat now, so they are very esy but the first few you might have to break and reroll just so you know what it is supposed to look like.

Ultimate Jay

That's how everyone where I'm from rolls them. Around here, if you can't roll that, people might pass on the toke.

I never thought it was anything special.

Ultimate Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Unknownfigure
    That's how everyone where I'm from rolls them. Around here, if you can't roll that, people might pass on the toke.

I never thought it was anything special.
    man only time I turn away a spliff is if its got towacco.. I think that would be the equivalent to turning down some herps vag... otherwise... no excuse... (unless its inferior quality weed, that's the ugly chicks of the weed world:rastasmoke

Ultimate Jay

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyDreadz
    man only time I turn away a spliff is if its got towacco.. I think that would be the equivalent to turning down some herps vag... otherwise... no excuse... (unless its inferior quality weed, that's the ugly chicks of the weed world:rastasmoke
    Only time I EVER turn it down is when they wet the tip with their saliva all dirty and shit, and when they chomp on the end you smoke on and shit. That just strikes a cord with me...

Ultimate Jay

Sounds funny......I know, Nightrafe posted this one the thread for rolling it is the same principle but two papers. You only realy need one paper unless your making different types of Jays.

FLAMING BACKFLIP

Ultimate Jay

this is how its done:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=PBmGsVG_OUY&feature=related
    I prefer mine fatter and more cone shaped but I hardly ever smoke j's.

Ultimate Jay

^^ I know huh this guys Jay was all thin ("gee I hope your dicks bigger than that") but if its conical isnt it a splif or a least becomes more spliff like

Ultimate Jay

Quote Originally Posted by MadSativa
    ^^ I know huh this guys Jay was all thin ("gee I hope your dicks bigger than that") but if its conical isnt it a splif or a least becomes more spliff like
    spliff refers to a joint rolled with weed and tabacco not just pure weed.
    also Since I have seen this thread I have decided to try rolling joints agian and this backwards style is hard as fuck, my fingers keep sticking to the glue

Ultimate Jay

^^ with tobacco? that doesnt make sence, Bob Marley a known Rasta used to smoke spliffs all the time, and Rastas dont go with tobacco. its dirty to them, and thats what I have heard tobacco with herb joins called "dirty Jays" . BUt I have herd of a mix of herb and tabbaco called dutch Jays too.

The problem with the backwards Jay is your fingers have to be dry. and try not to touch the gum until you have to tuck it when you roll. this leaves alot of the gum on the jay when you have to lick. ANd dont tuck and then lick I tuck and roll over to the point to where it looks like your rolling a regular Jay. Then lick throgh the papers, you just need a little siliva accuracy goes a long way. ANd start off with a Zig Zag or sumthing equivalent it is easier to learn with. How ever the Zags are not the perfered smoking method a thin organic rice paper with organic gum is the best. Rolling with a good paper is the whole thing in rolling a good Jay, those clear cellulose are garbage compared to a nice thin organic Jay.. Harder to roll with even when rolling regular, but the taste is 10 times better than a Zag Jay, 50 times better than a clear Jay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast