Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1496 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Outdoor Grow 2008 Try #2

So basically I germinated 3 seeds then planted them in a spot outside and I hit a rough spot where i couldnt water them for a week so they never sprouted. I also germinated them for too long I believe. So what I am going to do is try it again but better.

NEW PLAN:

Step 1:
    The first thing I am going to do is to germinate 10 seeds. I am going to just sprout them in my closet so that I can then go and plant them.

Step 2:
    I am going to get a large jug to my grow site and I am going to paint it olive so that I can hide it on site to bring back and forth.

Step 3:
    I will also dig a hole to store things that I may need at my site and hopefully put maybe a rubbermaid container or something in the whole then cover it up and dig it up each time I go to the site to make it so the eye in the sky cant see my stuff.

Step 4:
    Later on I am going to construct something with very dry wood then put screen certain places so that I can hopefully dry the harvest.

So I was just wondering what everyone thinks of this plan. I really hope it works.
    lawl12 Reviewed by lawl12 on . Outdoor Grow 2008 Try #2 So basically I germinated 3 seeds then planted them in a spot outside and I hit a rough spot where i couldnt water them for a week so they never sprouted. I also germinated them for too long I believe. So what I am going to do is try it again but better. NEW PLAN: Step 1: The first thing I am going to do is to germinate 10 seeds. I am going to just sprout them in my closet so that I can then go and plant them. Step 2: I am going to get a large jug to my grow site and I am going to Rating: 5
    Everything I post is openly availible on the internet

2.   Advertisements

Outdoor Grow 2008 Try #2

i hope you are referring to drying it indoors? light will degrade the thc and its possible you will get mold

you could possibly dry it in the rubbermaid, i have read that using water heater crystals (cant remember what they are called) helps extract mosture, so you put so much on the very bottom, then a screen above with a set of holes near the bottom and top, and you could probably dry it in the hole you were talking about digging.

gl anyways sounds like a good plan
    check out my grow log:
    Greenatik\'s Vertical Coco Cab

Outdoor Grow 2008 Try #2

yeh I was going to dry it ourdoors idk I have time to figure that out though and maybe I'll end up doing it in the rubbermaid.

thanks for the tips!

Outdoor Grow 2008 Try #2

That sounds like a very organized and well-thought plan, cheers!

Outdoor Grow 2008 Try #2

Thanks man! I hope it all works out the seeds are germinating right now.

Outdoor Grow 2008 Try #2

Quick question to anyone who happens to read this. Should I try to lst my outdoor crop? Or should I just let it grow naturaly without trying to maximize my yeild? Personally I want to try it but I just would like to see a professionals view on this.

BTW This is my first serious grow even though it is my second attempt.

Outdoor Grow 2008 Try #2

check out my outdoor log, i think lst outdooring is beneficial, if you have the room, time, and ability to check on them once every couple weeks or so. even if once a month you can tie branches down and get more light penetration.

lst ur plants will make them more like bushes, instead of christmas trees. so make sure you plan that out so you have enough room for each plant if u do lst.

at least top them or FIM them a couple times, imo

hope this helps :jointsmile:
    check out my grow log:

Outdoor Grow 2008 Try #2

I just checked out your grow log, looks great, I think that I will deffinately do it now I'll probably spread out the plants more now in 2 patches of five fairly far away from eachother. Thanks for the tips!

Outdoor Grow 2008 Try #2

I have no first-hand experience with LST but I may give it a shot this summer. Sounds like a good way of keeping your plants under control. :]

Outdoor Grow 2008 Try #2

awesome man you will enjoy the results, but if they start getting attacked by insects you might need to let them grow up and off the ground, as they will be more vulnerable really low.

:thumbsup:
    check out my grow log:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast