Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1590 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

View Poll Results: what do you think

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Write again

0 0%
  • Forget it.

0 0%

Some advice please

so ladies, i need advise, no one to talk to at the moment and im having an emotional breakdown...hahaha...seriously....

so this girl was my HS sweetheart and after i graduated i went to college and she was a junior. So i went to college and started blazing and what not and she didn't like it. Innuendos about weed over her whatnot...nothing to crazy. then one day, she was at my pad cleaning my room and i came home from work and I was having a bad day and whatnot. For whatever reason I asked her to go home and it was like...it's over kinda thing...outta nowhere. I don't even know why i did it. I think cuz i knew I wasn't living up to her expectations and I was guilty/shameful...so anyway, that was the last time i spoke with her. Just telling her to leave and that was it. So i know a mutual friend on myspace and hit her up and my message to her is in the link. and her reply is below. What do you think, shes over me as a person or what, wiped her hands and doesn't wanna hear anything else from me or what....hahaha, my glimmering optimizm is the only thing writing this post....ugggghttp://boards.cannabis.com/images/smilies/sadcrying.gif
    :sadcrying

a.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    sloth420 Reviewed by sloth420 on . Some advice please so ladies, i need advise, no one to talk to at the moment and im having an emotional breakdown...hahaha...seriously.... so this girl was my HS sweetheart and after i graduated i went to college and she was a junior. So i went to college and started blazing and what not and she didn't like it. Innuendos about weed over her whatnot...nothing to crazy. then one day, she was at my pad cleaning my room and i came home from work and I was having a bad day and whatnot. For whatever reason I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Some advice please

Couldn't open the link! Sorry you did not have any replies. We women tend to make quick, rash and wrong decisions. But, not enough info to make a decisions here. If you are peeking back in-give an update!