Hi guys, wow.. I can't believe just how "kush" you guys have it out there...lol. Ok, I'm moving out there just after summer with a room-mate who is already in Long Beach, working in Dana Point. She told me we need to look in the OC/RC area (She mentioned Corona ??) to post up. She is a card holder and told me she'd help me get mine too. My questions are .. how is the networking in and around the OC/RC areias.. friendly ??.. hush hush ??.. I'd really like to network with other homegrowers as we are thinking of doing the same.. would be a lot cheaper, of course what ever the limit allowed... are there any dispensaries in So Cal anyway ? and what are the laws like providing you have your card and are well with in the alllowed number of plants ?.. I read alot were the Feds are cracking down, but the State says it's ok.. are the Feds cracking down on the Clubs or the home grower..or both ?
NoskainAz Reviewed by NoskainAz on . Moving to SO. CAL and have questions for the board Hi guys, wow.. I can't believe just how "kush" you guys have it out there...lol. Ok, I'm moving out there just after summer with a room-mate who is already in Long Beach, working in Dana Point. She told me we need to look in the OC/RC area (She mentioned Corona ??) to post up. She is a card holder and told me she'd help me get mine too. My questions are .. how is the networking in and around the OC/RC areias.. friendly ??.. hush hush ??.. I'd really like to network with other homegrowers as we Rating: 5