Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1735 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

If you use RO or distilled water you NEED CalMag Plus

I use the BioCanna line in OFFF soil, with crappy tap water; the GH tester says its 7.0. So my question is this... Do I have to worrt about ppm using soil, or should I just keep my water PH'd to around 6.3-6.8? And why are all my stems turning purple, its making me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZagger420
    well calcium is good for veg and magnesium is good for flower but general hydroponics is good for nothing...i

Calcium good for veg??? Magnesium good for flower??? That's a first....

Blaming GH for your mistakes is really easy to do.... Shit we might as well release everyone from prison who shot someone with a gun....because by your logic, it's not their fault....

I used nothing but GH for my first three years of hydro....the 3-part Grow Micro Bloom and Floralicious Grow and Bloom.... If you know what you are doing, your plants will thank you.... It was probably more so operator error that led to negative results with your plants, than it was the concentration of the nutes....

CGI::::::

Doesn't the nutrients include calcium and magnesium? What nutrient brand offers the best choice to stabilize PH? I've also read plants can be misted with a diluted solution of epsom salts (magnesium) - a diluted mixture would be 1/2 teaspoon added to 32 oz's of distilled water and mist during dark period.

I use calcium/nitrate as part of my feeding regiment that way I don't need calcium, however I'm unsure how much magnesium sulfate should be added in ppm to balance it. any thoughts?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678