Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1622 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Help me identify this kush strain (PICS!)

Hey guys, I am documenting the effects on my body and pros and cons to each strain I try. I got this one recently. My dealer said it was a kush of some sort, but wasn't sure what kind.

The smell is as skunky as his usual stuff, a duller smell. Still strong, but not as "sharp" if you understand what I mean.

2 questions.

1. Can you identify this for me?

2. Does it matter? Do all kush strains give similiar results?
    SirMunchALot Reviewed by SirMunchALot on . Help me identify this kush strain (PICS!) Hey guys, I am documenting the effects on my body and pros and cons to each strain I try. I got this one recently. My dealer said it was a kush of some sort, but wasn't sure what kind. The smell is as skunky as his usual stuff, a duller smell. Still strong, but not as "sharp" if you understand what I mean. 2 questions. 1. Can you identify this for me? 2. Does it matter? Do all kush strains give similiar results? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Whatever you do, DONT SMOKE THAT POT!

It will probably kill you.

Send it to me, pm me for the address.

now that I live in New Zealand seeing nugs like these really makes me nostalgic for the herb back in Cali

Quote Originally Posted by maxsuperdanks
    Whatever you do, DONT SMOKE THAT POT!

It will probably kill you.

Send it to me, pm me for the address.
    lol, old snl sketch

It hard to guess, it could be anything dude.. Ask you dealer if he knows the person who grow it, and if he does get him to ask what kind it is...

Looks very nice tho..

Enjoy
    :jointsmile:

These threads get really old, really fast. No offense intended though. No matter how many pictures you post or anything of the sort, there is no way anyone can tell you what strain it is just by looking at it, and if they say they can, they're lying. The only person who knows for sure is the person that grew it, and even then it's suspect. I'm of the opinion that NO one really knows exactly what every strain is, we just have a pretty good guess.

I CAN tell you this though; that looks like some dank-ass, bomb fucking bud. Smoke that shit and pretty soon you won't care what strain it was.:rasta:

Naa dude, there are plenty of strains out there that u know. Like Afgoo, orange kush, mowie wowie, green grapes the list goes on. Some are easily identifiable. But that shit he got, I cant tell, as matter fact no one can probably tell. Alot of bud looks the same, like that bud. I'd be lyin if I said I haven't seen something like that before.

i had some of that just the other day, but thats east coast weed. see, it all looks green, some smoke the same, and it all gets you high.

bubba kush