Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1627 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Gardening Stores

Hey Mainah's, how are ya'?
    I hoping someone would know of a good place to go for gardening supplies around the Portland Area. I'm looking for organic stuff in particular. I have most things I need, but I'm looking particularly for water-soluable organic fertilizers. Especially ones recommended on this website :thumbsup:. I'm willing to drive as far north as Augusta and as far south as Durham NH. Can anyone spread the love?
    fresheadies Reviewed by fresheadies on . Gardening Stores Hey Mainah's, how are ya'? I hoping someone would know of a good place to go for gardening supplies around the Portland Area. I'm looking for organic stuff in particular. I have most things I need, but I'm looking particularly for water-soluable organic fertilizers. Especially ones recommended on this website :thumbsup:. I'm willing to drive as far north as Augusta and as far south as Durham NH. Can anyone spread the love? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Gardening Stores

hey there, sorry I just joined so this might not be anything you need anymore but in topsham there is a place called Urban Gardener. It is right off 95 at the fairgrounds exit. They have a web site, and the prices are reasonable and the staff knowledgeable and I have never had a bit of trouble with them.

Gardening Stores

I second that one. Anyone know of any good garden shops in the Portland area???

Gardening Stores

Hey everyone....NH here. (Im moving to Maine in July!! WOOT)

Talk to Gary at Natures Pallette in Augusta.
    there is also a hydro store in Topsham.
    Go to Far Out Guide....contact BIll also....he used to have a hydro store in the newport area but can still point you in other directions. Hes a great guy to know.

I am an avid and very successfull led grower and will be launching an amazing system when I get to maine

Im doing StinkBuds Aero NFT set up.

i will be able to perpetual harvest well over 3 lbs every 3 weeks......

I want to have a get together at any of the fests this summer also
    Support Maine Vocals!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace!!!

Gardening Stores

This thread is a little old but I thought I would post some up to date info on here for people like myself who happen to stumble upon it. I notice a couple of people were asking about a place in or around Portland, for years I have had to make the long trip up to the urban garden store in topsham from the same area and have just recently discovered a new shop that is much closer to P town. The store is called liquid sun and its in Gray, just off exit 63, take a left off the exit, go over the bridge, through the light, and its on your left across the street from Riteaid. Small shop, same guy in there every time Ive been there, good service and friendly, plus they carry some stuff that UG doesnt, like the full range of Canna soils and nutes, which Im currently trying and very happy with. Check it out, and do me a favor and tell him dudeman buddyguy sent you.

Gardening Stores

The best store in Maine is new in York
    Tell Sean from Greenlife Garden Supply that "Igrow" sent you.
    He also has an amazing store in Billerica mass.
    Dont pay top prices. There is a race to be the best Hydro store here in Maine and too many peeps are opening shops.
    Find the real folks and do not pay top dollar.
    Peace

Gardening Stores

Quote Originally Posted by LedBudGrower
    The best store in Maine is new in York
    Tell Sean from Greenlife Garden Supply that "Igrow" sent you.
    He also has an amazing store in Billerica mass.
    Dont pay top prices. There is a race to be the best Hydro store here in Maine and too many peeps are opening shops.
    Find the real folks and do not pay top dollar.
    Peace
    Was up there just last week. Nice place. Sean seems like a nice guy. Helpful, and seems quite knowledgeable.

Right on US1, easy to get to, but tricky to spot from the road driving by. My first trip through, I couldn't find the place, even though I was practically on top of it. If your zipping past, the little sign is kinda hard to spot, best bet is to spot the van. If ya'll are headin' north, the store is just before you reach the hardware store and lil' strip-mall. Funny thing is I asked about the place in the hardware store, and they never heard of the place.

Nice friendly dog there, too. I'll be back. :thumbsup:

Gardening Stores

We got another shop in Sabattus too now. It's called "The Green Leaf" (TheGreenLeaf.biz):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gardening Stores

I myself have been in the works of starting a hydro store in the Augusta area. Looking for a solid knowledgeable partner still. There needs to be a solid hydro store to fill the gap between Sabattus and Bangor.

Gardening Stores

Now that some time has passed since the OP's post and all the fly-by-night places have come N gone..Gary @ Natures Pallette is still open and has the best prices in the state, for that matter his prices beat most of ebays prices. Remember looking is free and it will save you money.