Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1336 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

HINDU KUSH VS. MASTER KUSH VS. OG KUSH

Hindu Kush Vs. Master Kush Vs. Og Kush

Help from anyone will be great pros or noobs. I can't make up my mind on which strain to choose from. I am basically trying to find out of these three which is the best. Based on Potency and yeild If anyone has had any experience with any of these ( smoked or grown) your imput would be greatly appreicated.

Regards
    dute12 Reviewed by dute12 on . HINDU KUSH VS. MASTER KUSH VS. OG KUSH Hindu Kush Vs. Master Kush Vs. Og Kush Help from anyone will be great pros or noobs. I can't make up my mind on which strain to choose from. I am basically trying to find out of these three which is the best. Based on Potency and yeild If anyone has had any experience with any of these ( smoked or grown) your imput would be greatly appreicated. Regards Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

OG Kush: Difficult to grow, may yield like shit (the 'abusive' cut does for me), smells amazing, high is AWESOME, only available as clones.
    Hindu Kush: Easy as pie to grow, yields more than respectably, smell is spicy and pleasant, high is nice and balanced, available as seeds, breeds true, outstanding anti-nausea properties.
    Master Kush: I've had plants of this line but never flowered any. No complaints.

Mk is a nice plant. Yields well, easy to care for, and is fairly potent. Taste/smell weren't bad, but I'm not really one for earthy flavors.

If I had a choice out of those 3, I'd definitely pick the sfv cut of ogk.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzy
    If I had a choice out of those 3, I'd definitely pick the sfv cut of ogk.
    Me too, if you can find it. I finally just got it last weekend, woot! Hope the cuttings take after 24 hours in the fridge...

Thanks for the input guys anymore input from others would be greatly appriciated.