Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1848 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wat to do in my situation? (long)

wow thanks for all the replies guys, i have finally figured out what i wanna do career wise...after a good blunt of some good sativa it hit me like a ton of bricks....cuz i use to paint houses....but im thinkin more on the ends of just pressure washing buildings and sidewalks....anybody got any experience in this? thank you for the replies so far....

2.   Advertisements

There is a company- Google it- in Atlanta called International Catastrophe Solutions. It started as a tiny family carpet cleaning business. Seriously... go to their website and see what they do NOW, lol... if you have the drive and the brains, you can take a maintenance business a LONG way. But never let yourself get distracted. If you are self-employed, it's on YOUR shoulders to be sales, management, bookkeeping, human resources (yup- you don't have anyone threatening to fire you for coming in hung over; you just CAN'T DO IT) and labor. Owning your own business is rewarding IF you bust ass and keep your goal in mind.

Where do you intend to get start-up capital?

ive been stacking every dollar i get.....the rig i wanna buy is 3k....now im tryin to figure out how much a business liscense is and how to get contracted so i can work LEGALLY...

Awesome.
    The two things you will want to look into first are getting a tax ID for your business so you can do your books up right, and I think you can just go talk to the town clerk about that. At least he will point you in the right direction.
    The other one is you will need insurance in case of any mishaps. I can't imagine that insuring a power washing business with only one employee would cost too much. You could call an insurance company for a quote.

Ahh life gota love it :thumbsup:.I was faced the same question 'what do I wanna do with my life?'Well I asked myself 'what am I good at and what are my interests?'Ask yourself these same questions and you can't go wrong.

Has far has finding a job there is these personal serivces that will help you find a damn good job.I payed 150$ and was sceptical about it until I got a job making $12.50 and I can back anytime for free and find another if I need it.

Has far has your mom,personaly,I look at my parents mistakes and learn them.I have a buddy who hates his mom and when she dies he is gona regret,I know parents don't do thing we like and may do screwed up shit but just learn from there mistakes.I know I did!

Hope it works out for the best man!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12