Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1527 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Hello From Tennessee

I'm not a medical patient, I just want to live in a free country. Unfortunately, it's a felony to cultivate cannabis in Tennessee. Perhaps that could be changed someday, especially since Al Gore loved to smoke weed while he was a divinity student at Vanderbilt. I'm willing to bet many of our politicians and policemen have indulged. In fact, I used to smoke weed with a homicide detective - he was a patrolman at the time and we sparked up in the garage, while he was wearing his blue uniform and his patrol car was in the driveway. It was a bit surreal.

The last time I purchased a bag of marijuana was in December of 2006, the last time I smoked it was in December of 2007 (holiday joy). Why? Because it's such a HASSLE to acquire. I don't know anyone who grows or sells it, and I only have one friend who knows people that sell it.

But recently I've discovered two things - seed companies in Europe and LED lights for grow boxes. These two things are what I've wanted for years - a nice, cool, compact, and low-wattage growth method, and seeds that are cultivated for specific growth environments. I'm a bit overwhelmed by the variety of different plants - how do you choose??? They all look rather good, but I suppose I could start with the ones labeled "for beginners." However, I'll need to wait for the laws in TN to change or move somewhere else.
    RedAndBlue Reviewed by RedAndBlue on . Hello From Tennessee I'm not a medical patient, I just want to live in a free country. Unfortunately, it's a felony to cultivate cannabis in Tennessee. Perhaps that could be changed someday, especially since Al Gore loved to smoke weed while he was a divinity student at Vanderbilt. I'm willing to bet many of our politicians and policemen have indulged. In fact, I used to smoke weed with a homicide detective - he was a patrolman at the time and we sparked up in the garage, while he was wearing his blue Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hello From Tennessee

hello redandblue,

I too live under a non-MMJ hierarchy and your post sounds like my exact thoughts 4 months ago. with the hassles and expense of buying and the worry of power spikes, I didnt know what I would do......

this story has a happy ending though as im typing this lit-up by my LED grown buds:thumbsup: the grow thread link is in the sig.

there are a few threads on the subject on this site as weve become very interested in getting the right spectrums and whatnot.

thanks for joining

Doughboy:smokin:

Hello From Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by SnSstealth
    this story has a happy ending though as im typing this lit-up by my LED grown buds the grow thread link is in the sig.
    Thanks doughboy.

I've been reading those threads. There's a ton of technical stuff to digest, but it's extremely interesting. I'm just going to keep studying everyday and hopefully in a few months I'll be joining you as a successful LED gardener. :smokin: