Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1533 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Peep my music!!

Let me know what y'all think..Even if you don't like hip-hop, please take a listen..I'd appreciate ya input, foreal!! Respect the craft &&remember, don't knock something until you try it..You might just find something you like!!

http::/myspace.com/boomamusic

One Love :rasta:
    Rogue
    RastaKaze Reviewed by RastaKaze on . Peep my music!! Let me know what y'all think..Even if you don't like hip-hop, please take a listen..I'd appreciate ya input, foreal!! Respect the craft &&remember, don't knock something until you try it..You might just find something you like!! http::/myspace.com/boomamusic One Love :rasta: Rogue Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Peep my music!!

Kool so u wanna be a hip-hop DJ? thats kool! i also write my own rhymes and record my own music, but my PC program sux so i cant get good beats! but keep it goin bro, nice beatz

keep on tokin:stoned:

Peep my music!!

Good looks Desiré, I'm glad you're feelin' the beats! I started out writing rhymes as well, I'm all over the place though..Just an overall music-lover here :thumbsup: You said you haven't been able to make good beats on the computer? What programs do you use?

Stay up! :jointsmile:

Peep my music!!

[quote=RastaKaze]I'm all over the place though..Just an overall music-lover here :thumbsup:[QUOTE]

Holy shit man me 2!:thumbsup: i use some program called Magic Musik Maker. but u can only do so much with it, so it sux. im tryin to find a better program.:jointsmile:I also sing too, i love to sing everyday. I Just Love Music and I hope to be famous one day!:jointsmile:keep on keepin on as well with u bro!:thumbsup:

Peep my music!!

Have you heard of Fruity Loops? Some pretty famous producers use it..9th wonder, Dj Premier, etc.

I found a free download for it here RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

I do some vocals too, I'm still more of a shower singer though Gonna start taking lessons as soon as I got the $

You got a music page? Feel free to add me, I'd love to hear some of ya ish :thumbsup:

Keep grindin!

Peep my music!!

thats awesome! thanx alot! i dont have a music page cuz i dont really have songs completely finished yet, but i will soon!:thumbsup: im gonna take singing lessons too,so i can sing properly when i perform, im gonna take them once i start college cuz they will be free!:jointsmile: thanx again ill try it out.

Peep my music!!

Hey RastaKaze, thanx alot, the program is awesome!:thumbsup:theres so much to use to make awesome songs! now i can finally finish my songs, cuz i have this great program now! Thanx again man really appreciate it!:jointsmile:

Peep my music!!

Your welcome!! I'm glad to hear you're having fun with it Desiré It's really a great program, once you learn how to use it. Feel free to ask me any questions, if you become confused!! Believe it or not, It took me almost an entire year to learn how to use all the functions :S2: Complicated, but mos def worth learning!!

Stay up!! :rasta: