Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1931 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Houston Area

Hello,

I'm new to all of this. Have been in chemo for the past six weeks and hate the pain and nausea. I'm in the Houston area and want to take a look and see if this is a better way to deal with all of it. A friend sold me some pot. I've not smoked any yet but am ready to try anything. I hope to learn some good things and maybe grow one or two plants for my own consumption, if it takes away some of this pain.

Anyway, I'll look forward to doing some reading and learning.

Take care
    Blue
    blueeyed Reviewed by blueeyed on . Houston Area Hello, I'm new to all of this. Have been in chemo for the past six weeks and hate the pain and nausea. I'm in the Houston area and want to take a look and see if this is a better way to deal with all of it. A friend sold me some pot. I've not smoked any yet but am ready to try anything. I hope to learn some good things and maybe grow one or two plants for my own consumption, if it takes away some of this pain. Anyway, I'll look forward to doing some reading and learning. Take care Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Houston Area

MJ provides relief from a multitude of symptoms. I hope it helps you too. There is great info here, and a few nice grow logs. Check mine out.:jointsmile:
    Peace!

Houston Area

Hello Blueeyed,
    Welcome to the site i hope that you find what you are looking for on here Good Luck.:thumbsup:

Houston Area

Welcome!!!

This site will greatly educate you and tell you the truth about this wonderful herb. Good luck with your health. Ive seen how painful it is