Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1586 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

anchorage medical marijuana group

meetup.com
    richc25 Reviewed by richc25 on . anchorage medical marijuana group meetup.com Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

To support local medical marijuana recipients and their needs. Create a referral system to access compassionate Doctors in ALaska, I have found it not only very difficult to obtain a referral in anchorage but also very humilating and a negative experience. There is strength in numbers so join and together we can make some positive changes so good folks dont have to go through what some of us have been through. Open discussions, you dont have stand on the corner to purchase your medicine. Caregivers, alternate caregivers, dispensaries, co-ops, debilitating medical conditions, review current medical marijuana laws in Alaska. Anyone can attend bring your friends and family........... Go To meetup.com for info, meeting times and places Thanks, Rich

Hey just wondering how this things going? This an active group?

from what i can tell its not. or this guy needs to give more info cuz i cant find it on the website he gave

just checked it out and signed up. no groups active yet but i'm sure it wouldn't take much. my aunt is a card holder and i think she had a list of doctors of were pro medical mj, when i get that from her i'll put the list up on this forum.. however, the meetup site is a great idea if anyone wanted to form a smoke-in or something or mj workshops.