Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1570 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

ATTENTION: ALL ELIGIBLE U.S. VOTERS - FEDERALLY DECRIMINALIZE MARIJUANA! [H.R. 5843]

Just filled it out and didn't take long at all. Thank you for such an easy form!

ATTENTION: ALL ELIGIBLE U.S. VOTERS - FEDERALLY DECRIMINALIZE MARIJUANA! [H.R. 5843]

did my part...Everyone lets get it this time! keep this at the top of the boards!!!

3.   Advertisements

I sent an email today. First time I've ever done it.
    Then reposted a link on myspace for it.

Rep Lofgren, Zoe [CA-16] - 5/22/2008(withdrawn - 7/31/2008)

Rep Zoe Lofgren of California has withdraw support for HR5843 on July 31st 2008.

Email sent!

It's funny. I was uncomfortable at first disclosing my name and address, But if i had 3 wishes i would use all 3 to legalize cannabis.

It's also funny, I'm a graphic designer for a state university. A few months ago i designed a piece that was sent to our legislator about supporting the state universities through all these budget cuts and what not. Now i'm sending him a letter about decriminalizing cannabis.

Nervous, but knowing the greater good,
    Skeet.

It's been too long this struggle has been going on and to no avail ! Legalize or face a Global ET contact :S5:

I think the latter is the next big thing to happen and soon

A phone call makes a great impact as well.

Congress.org - Congressional Directory

I try to call my Rep's office once or twice a month just to let them know I am not going any where and I still vote.

what we need here is a mass spam email client and send to every voter in US.... get the word out !!

we need a way for the administrators to make this the first page to pop up when you come to the forums, and you should be required to fill out the form and send the letter! This is the most encouraging thing I've read about in a long time, and I don't know what excuse anyone could have for not taking twenty seconds and sending the message. Kudos to all the people who have signed it!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkyslayer
    we need a way for the administrators to make this the first page to pop up when you come to the forums, and you should be required to fill out the form and send the letter! This is the most encouraging thing I've read about in a long time, and I don't know what excuse anyone could have for not taking twenty seconds and sending the message. Kudos to all the people who have signed it!
    Great idea.

Also, new members should be required the fill out the form to finish their registration

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast