Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1465 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

ATTENTION: ALL ELIGIBLE U.S. VOTERS - FEDERALLY DECRIMINALIZE MARIJUANA! [H.R. 5843]

I made the call, give your zipcode and your transfered..

I left a message and I plan to recall on monday and try to speak to my State Rep...

Great thread...

STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.   Advertisements

ATTENTION: ALL ELIGIBLE U.S. VOTERS - FEDERALLY DECRIMINALIZE MARIJUANA! [H.R. 5843]

Take the fight to the man!
    :greenthumb:

it rubs the lotion on its skin
    it does whatever its told
    it rubs the lotion on its skin else it gets the hose again
    [SIZE=\"5\"]Urge your Rep to support HR 5843![/SIZE]
    \"... an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.\"

So, is it likely that this will be on the november ballot? HOw close are we? Whats the latest update?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernGuerilla
    Take the fight to the man!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sent snailmail, e-mail and a phone call and thinking about going to Austin and invite 'em to lunch. Nah! wouldn't be caught alive or dead schmoosing with a Republican.
    \"God blessed America\", It\'s the Republicans that screwed it up! Obama/Biden

Quote Originally Posted by a420seeker
    Sent snailmail, e-mail and a phone call and thinking about going to Austin and invite 'em to lunch. Nah! wouldn't be caught alive or dead schmoosing with a Republican.
    I just added the link as a special bullitin in the header of my website. Lets see what happens!:rasta:
    \"God blessed America\", It\'s the Republicans that screwed it up! Obama/Biden

i just heard about this bill and did a little research and i'm gonna send an email and call my congress woman tomorrow. i'm also letting everyone know about this and to have them email and call their congress person. man this is big!

i emailed my congress woman last night and will probably give her a call tomorrow. and i feel this thread isn't getting as much attention as it should be because it's stickied it's just sitting there and maybe people don't notice it. hopefully more people come in here and see whats going on.

Is this bill done with? Or is still on-going? Sorry for be illiterate. :rastasmoke:

so far it's only been introduced. heres a site where you can track it's progress H.R. 5843: Act to Remove Federal Penalties for the Personal Use of Marijuana by Responsible Adults (GovTrack.us)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast