So this year i decided to attempt my first outdoor grow. I took three bag seeds that i had been saving and germinated them. I sort of left them germinating a little long because I didnt have time to plant them but I decided to plant them today. I picked a spot in the woods where there was an open area surrounded by trees but it gets sunlight all day. I only did three seeds since i am saving the rest for a grow with some friends somewhere else but I hope for the best and hope that they are all baby girls!
lawl12 Reviewed by lawl12 on . Outdoor 2008 Grow Log So this year i decided to attempt my first outdoor grow. I took three bag seeds that i had been saving and germinated them. I sort of left them germinating a little long because I didnt have time to plant them but I decided to plant them today. I picked a spot in the woods where there was an open area surrounded by trees but it gets sunlight all day. I only did three seeds since i am saving the rest for a grow with some friends somewhere else but I hope for the best and hope that they are all Rating: 5