Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1709 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

IN A DILEMNA , MAYBE U GUYS CAN HELP!!

So its been almost 2 months since me and my friend have smoked marijuana! And 4/20 is almost here. So i'm having a tough time deciding on which kind of weed to get, and how much we wanna pay $$.

I can get an 1/8th for $50 of some really good stuff, its smell is very strong, its considered "dro" around here. Or i can get 2 1/8ths for $35 from someone else, now this weed smells good, but its not nearly as potent and the $50 weed.

Now i'm having trouble on which to get! I can roll 3 fat ass blunts with the $50 weed, or roll 6 fat blunts with the $35 weed.
    I want to be reallllllllllllllly fucking high , so i just dont know which weed to purchase. If you guys could help or give me ur opinion or what you would choose , LET ME KNOW!!

THANX:rastasmoke:
    spikey007 Reviewed by spikey007 on . IN A DILEMNA , MAYBE U GUYS CAN HELP!! So its been almost 2 months since me and my friend have smoked marijuana! And 4/20 is almost here. So i'm having a tough time deciding on which kind of weed to get, and how much we wanna pay $$. I can get an 1/8th for $50 of some really good stuff, its smell is very strong, its considered "dro" around here. Or i can get 2 1/8ths for $35 from someone else, now this weed smells good, but its not nearly as potent and the $50 weed. Now i'm having trouble on which to get! I can roll 3 fat Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

a response would be great guys!!!!!!!!!!! THANKX

Yes.

Both, then you are sorted until at least noon. :rastasmoke:

In all reality I would go for the cheaper stuff if I were you. 2 Months with no smoke and that shit should do you just fine.

yeah 2 months with no smoke....how'd you do it..lol, the cheaper stuff will still get you ripped, and 6 blunts will get you frazzled..but you guys in the U.S getthe whackest prices, and majority of it is grade a bush, 5O dollars for a half quarter is too much, it's 25 here for some grade a piffery...

Well it has been 5 years, have you made a decision yet? Just kidding. I would like to see some of your grow, I assume you have your closet clean out by now. Good luck, and happying growing.

Maybe this will help Attachment 296341 Attachment 296342

Very new here, BUT, that is exactly why growing your own is a GREAT option for smokers. My home made "grow box" cost about that to make including Fox Farm soil.

But what ever you pick, you sound like you and your friend will have a blast. Toke'em if you got'em.