Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1460 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New look at Mabus

Everywhere I look EVERYONE is talking about Mabus!Ambus,Busam,everyone is referring to it some form.First off if this prediction is true,let's assume it is(if it isn't hell it was fun guessing).First off I must scratch of the theory of Bush.Bush just furfilled the of the mark of the beast prophecy and Iraq is basically right next to the middle east you do the math.The the A is flipped to look like a "G" and the M is flipped upside down to form a "W". G.W.BUS.

He called Hilter "His-ter"I forget exactly what he called Nepeoleon.But if I remember it was off the same sequence "Nepeo-Leon"so let' see."MA-BUS"So if you see this could be a first AND a last name,example=Marshall Busted.OR maybe a Muslim name Nostradamus could only heard but didn't know how to spell,so he did his best.Example=Mahummud Busarid.I'm thinking Nostradamus did this to add confussion.Basicly so no one would know!I have been searching for names around the Middle East and Asia,none YET.

Just shedding some thoughts!
    Readytoride08 Reviewed by Readytoride08 on . New look at Mabus Everywhere I look EVERYONE is talking about Mabus!Ambus,Busam,everyone is referring to it some form.First off if this prediction is true,let's assume it is(if it isn't hell it was fun guessing).First off I must scratch of the theory of Bush.Bush just furfilled the of the mark of the beast prophecy and Iraq is basically right next to the middle east you do the math.The the A is flipped to look like a "G" and the M is flipped upside down to form a "W". G.W.BUS. He called Hilter "His-ter"I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

New look at Mabus

Man... you still didnt post the verses this mabus prophecy is from... so how can we know if its right or not?

New look at Mabus

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
    Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
    Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
    Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
    Century II, Quatrain 62

The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
    twenty-seven years his war will last.
    The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
    with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.
    Century VIII, Quatrain 77

Naval battle night will be overcome,
    Fire in the ships to the West ruin:
    New trick, the great ship colored,
    Anger to the vanquished, and victory in a drizzle.
    Century IX, Quatrain 100

A founder of sects , much trouble for the accuser:
    A beast in the theater prepares the scene and plot.
    The author ennobled by acts of older times;
    the world is confused by schismatic sects.
    Century I, Quatrain 45

New look at Mabus

Well... like i posted in another thread (http://boards.cannabis.com/spiritual...ml#post1835940), the Nostradamus verses must not be read one after another, even in the same quatrain, but alternately, following one definite scheme.
    Anyway, there is a simple way to see if the verses from your book were at least rightly translated. Look at Century I quatrain 6. If it say:

"The eye of Ravenna will be forsaken"

Then it is wrongly translated, and thus hardly reliable. But if it say something like (dont know the exact wording):

"The sight will be fooled by the illusion"

Then it was rightly translated. But even so, still the verses must be read following a certain order.

New look at Mabus

iunno i think most of this stuff is kinda sketchy, because basically it can be interperted in soooo many different ways. however i do find these things to be interesting tho.

did you no the mayans predicted that the world would end in the year 2012?... mabye mabus is obama... mauahahahaha!

New look at Mabus

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_Cron
    iunno i think most of this stuff is kinda sketchy, because basically it can be interperted in soooo many different ways. however i do find these things to be interesting tho.

did you no the mayans predicted that the world would end in the year 2012?... mabye mabus is obama... mauahahahaha!
    Osama,Obama,and Mabus could be the same person,the anti-christ is full of thrickey and disception.Last Mabus thread until we have more evidance.It's too quiet I know someting in time will surface.