Hey all, I haven't been on here in a long time, but I was wondering if anyone had any advice on something.

I was thinking of starting a webcam channel that documents my entire life except sleeping with at least a 24 hour delay so I can
edit content to make it suitable to an R-rated and below in U.S. movie ratings system audience.

Has anyone tried this? Would anyone be willing to sponsor me perhaps if I edit the audio or video to replace the media with a frequency, channel, callsign, URL or street address
where they can purchase the media? Would anyone be willing to donate so the world can have an archive of 21st century life? Could PayPal handle my transactions without killing me on fees and stuff?
JD1stTimer Reviewed by JD1stTimer on . Video documentary Hey all, I haven't been on here in a long time, but I was wondering if anyone had any advice on something. I was thinking of starting a webcam channel that documents my entire life except sleeping with at least a 24 hour delay so I can edit content to make it suitable to an R-rated and below in U.S. movie ratings system audience. Has anyone tried this? Would anyone be willing to sponsor me perhaps if I edit the audio or video to replace the media with a frequency, channel, callsign, URL Rating: 5