Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1604 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Pass a hair test by Jerry G...

Quote Originally Posted by Deige
    Good Shit Jerry... We should make this a sticky! A hair testing thread would definitely be very informative to everyone. :thumbsup:
    So true Diege. Yours and jeffmans suggestion has been heard.

A 'sticky' thread this is.. effective immediately. :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by jwine76
    I have a possible hair test in maybe 2 months for a gov't job. I am a heavy smoker for 15 years. I am down for all the bleaching and redyeing processes. I get the whole toxin/omni/zydot wash treatment in conjunction with the bleaching processes. My question is this? I quit and use one of those 7 day cleansers to speed things up, then I cut my hair real short. my hair grows somewhat quickly so i feel i could grow the 1-2 inches needed for the test in 2 months. use some tw or omni a few times, maybe some zydot on the day of the test. but wouldn't i then be growing clean fresh hair at some point within a few weeks of quitting?
    Don't get me wrong I'll do the jerry g method to a t. i gotta pass. i am just trying to explore options since i might have more time.
    Thanks.
    Hi Mate
    I have got drugs test for new job, l have managed to blag some time, l want the job but l cant risk going for it, in case come up positive, l was a very heavy smoker for probably same time as you, about 15 yrs ish, l stopped smoking on Nov 20th 2011, l am thinking about taking drug test in late feb, l have ginger hair, not good for dying apparantly, does weight come in to it, if you are 3 months clean, thanks everyone for your help very grateful

Quote Originally Posted by DP1411
    Hi Mate
    I have got drugs test for new job, l have managed to blag some time, l want the job but l cant risk going for it, in case come up positive, l was a very heavy smoker for probably same time as you, about 15 yrs ish, l stopped smoking on Nov 20th 2011, l am thinking about taking drug test in late feb, l have ginger hair, not good for dying apparantly, does weight come in to it, if you are 3 months clean, thanks everyone for your help very grateful
    Weight will not affect the outcome of a hair test. Reread post #37 and #40. You have time and cutting your hair will remove the THC.

Really informative. It is really one of the most confusing issues. But such information is surely going to help the people.

5.   Advertisements

i did the jerry g method and passed my first hair test. it was a self test, just wanted to make sure before i went for the real one. my question is, since i passed the first test, if i keep up with the baking soda paste and detox shampoo, do i need to bleach again or is my hair completely stripped of toxins? i dont want to bleach for fear of losing hair, i lost some last time. any info would help. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry G
    This method is not fool proof, but does have a very high(90%+) success rate.

THC metabolites are stored in the cortex of the hair strand. The cortex is protected by a layer of scales called the cuticle. To strip the metabolites from the cortex, the cuticle needs to be opened and penetrated.

Basics open the cuticle due to their PH levels above 7. Baking soda, bleach, and ammonia are all are strong basics that help to open the cuticle.

Shampoos like Toxin nd Zydot contain strong stripping agents, that combined with bleaching and redying yield a very high success rate in passing hair tests.

I think going to a pro is best for bleaching and redying, but it can be done at home.

The basic plan is to bleach and redye twice. Use a 40 volume peroxide bleach. Ignore the hair pros and sign a waiver if needed. I think washing out the bleach and the dye with a very strong shampoo like Toxin Wash works best. The second bleach and redye should be done at least 10 days after the last session of herb. If you have little or no clean time, the last bleach and redye should be done as close to the test as possible.

The day of the test make a thick baking soda paste and massage it into your hair. Then do a full TW treatment and then a full Zydot treatment. These two shampoos compliment each other.

Good luck, almost everyone who does this passes...

OTHER TREATMENTS--

I have no experience with them, but some people have had success with hair relaxers and perm treatments. These products contain propylene glycol and ammonia, which are proven to open the cuticle and reduce metabolites. I'd wash with TW or another good shampoo after treatment.

There is a common misconception that AloeRid Shampoo helps to pass a test. It does nothing. It is the discontinued AloeRid Treatment that contained a high propylene glycol content, and was effective.

There is a treatment program called the Macujo Method. It works for some people, especially those with thin light hair, or low levels of usage. It does not work well for heavy users with little clean time. It did not work at all for me.

Best of luck to all--Jerry G

Ok so im a heavy smoker only 5'11" 185 day metabolism, have a hair test today I've bought the synergy detox precision cleanse and toxin wash I've ben doing that for the past week I only had time to bleach and redye hair once about to bakimg soda my hair then tw treatment barely any vlean time about two weeks. anymore advice

Ok Jerry G. I've seen your posts all over while searching for the answer to my hair test dilemma. History of smoking is constant. For years. I'm 5"2' about 120 lbs. Long, black, thc-filled hair... :hippy: I have a hair test coming up (they said 4-6 weeks. this was almost 2 weeks ago) for a corporate position I applied for at my job. Everything I read says macujo or gman method, washes of all kinds, or I'm just plain fucked. But the one that has me intrigued is bleaching. Like I said before, my hair is probably the worst kind of hair to bleach! What do you know about professional hair color stripping? And if I get this process done, do you think it would clean thc as well as color from the cortex of the hair? Please help! :smokebong:

Hair Test Passed!

Thursday - Request to take hair test received

Friday - macujo method three times. w/o baking soda

Saturday - Got a haircut to 1 inch at top + macujo method 1 time (burned like hell)

Sunday - washed hair with Stat shampoo and shaved entire body below neck

Monday - Test day! washed hair with Stat shampoo in morning and took test that afternoon

Wednesday found out I passed

Smoke history: Smoked 4-5 times about a 30 to 35 days before test

35-90 days prior to test smoked very lightly 3-4 times.

Body type: 5'10 190
    Hair: Dark/thin

Test Center: psychemedics

Opinion/cocky rant: My girlfriend is a PA and a lot of her friends are doctors. They told me it would be very difficult/impossible to pass. I smoked lightly 35-90 days prior to test (~4 times). I smoked 4-5 times 30-35 days prior to test (super bummed over not getting an offer). I tried the macujo method after reading about everybody else having success and used the STAT shampoo. When I went in to get the sample taken the lady said my hair was too short and wanted body hair. I told her I shaved my entire body b/c I heard these tests went back 10+ years and college was a good time. She laughed at me and took it off the top of my head. No idea what worked or why but it did baby!!!!

Life Advice Section: This was one of the most stressful experiences of my life. I had already received the job offer and accepted before being informed about the hair test. I had already told my parents and my gf's parents about the job offer and my plans to accept the following week. My advice is to stop smoking if you're even thinking about looking for a job or internship. It's just not worth the stress or the potential to miss out on a great job. I love a good high but not as much as a fat payday.

So, I have been asked to do a hair test tomorrow. I weigh 150, I am 5'8" and in my mid 40's. My last smoke was 15 days ago and was a strong medical variety. Prior to that I was a regular smoker for the last 25 years. I have super short hair on my head and face, 1/8" roughly.

I did the following yesterday:

Trimmed leg, arm, arm pit, pubic and chest hair down to between 1/2" and 1".
    Soaked all body hair in white vinegar for 30 minutes using a gauze wrap
    Soaked all body hair in Clean & Clear Astrigent for 30 minutes using gauze wrap
    Washed up using liquid laundry detergent for 30 minutes
    Final wash with swimmers shampoo

Then:

Bleached all body hair using 30 volume peroxide (could not find 40 vol locally)
    Redyed all body hair (by the way, it stains the skin)
    Washed body using swimmers shampoo with add in stripper to clean everything up
    Finished up with 2 cycles of Ultra Klean "Ultra Cleanse" shampoo.

Any idea on my chances of passing if I go in tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by coldsno
    So, I have been asked to do a hair test tomorrow. I weigh 150, I am 5'8" and in my mid 40's. My last smoke was 15 days ago and was a strong medical variety. Prior to that I was a regular smoker for the last 25 years. I have super short hair on my head and face, 1/8" roughly.

I did the following yesterday:

Trimmed leg, arm, arm pit, pubic and chest hair down to between 1/2" and 1".
    Soaked all body hair in white vinegar for 30 minutes using a gauze wrap
    Soaked all body hair in Clean & Clear Astrigent for 30 minutes using gauze wrap
    Washed up using liquid laundry detergent for 30 minutes
    Final wash with swimmers shampoo

Then:

Bleached all body hair using 30 volume peroxide (could not find 40 vol locally)
    Redyed all body hair (by the way, it stains the skin)
    Washed body using swimmers shampoo with add in stripper to clean everything up
    Finished up with 2 cycles of Ultra Klean "Ultra Cleanse" shampoo.

Any idea on my chances of passing if I go in tomorrow?
    How did it go?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast