Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1748 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Pass a hair test by Jerry G...

hey quick question about the baking soda paste...do you rinse and then apply the TW and zydot or leave it in and then apply the shampoos on top of that?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jma4562
    hey quick question about the baking soda paste...do you rinse and then apply the TW and zydot or leave it in and then apply the shampoos on top of that?
    Thanks!
    You know, he doesn't really specify in this thread. My honest opinion would be either. I can't imagine it making much of a difference.

i have like 2nd degree burns on my head because of clarifying so much then bleaching blisters on my ears and head
    and a had a pro bleach it i should prolly sue or somthing

4.   Advertisements

So I'll be called in for a test any day I am pretty sure, a hair folicle, I haven't smoked in at least 4 months, however, I have taken aderral and lortabs occassionally, when I have taken them I hit em pretty hard, will this method work for those substances and is there a bit more detail on how to perfom the steps, especially being I may only have a few days to prepare?

Thanks a bunch

If you haven't smoked for 4 months you should be fine because hair tests only cover a 3 month period. The only time I have heard of a hair test going back further was in the case of Shannon Matthews in UK, a child who's hair was tested back 2 years - but this was a very, VERY different thing.

Also, I dunno what those things are that you said you took but you're only supposed to talk about cannabis, BurntToast is gonna put the funny yellow policeman on if ur not careful!! You really can't talk about other drugs here cause people are here to try and pass cannabis tests and other conversations will confuse everybody and make everybody read more irrelavant info to get to their answers - which nobody wants.

I have a possible hair test in maybe 2 months for a gov't job. I am a heavy smoker for 15 years. I am down for all the bleaching and redyeing processes. I get the whole toxin/omni/zydot wash treatment in conjunction with the bleaching processes. My question is this? I quit and use one of those 7 day cleansers to speed things up, then I cut my hair real short. my hair grows somewhat quickly so i feel i could grow the 1-2 inches needed for the test in 2 months. use some tw or omni a few times, maybe some zydot on the day of the test. but wouldn't i then be growing clean fresh hair at some point within a few weeks of quitting?
    Don't get me wrong I'll do the jerry g method to a t. i gotta pass. i am just trying to explore options since i might have more time.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jwine76
    I have a possible hair test in maybe 2 months for a gov't job. I am a heavy smoker for 15 years. I am down for all the bleaching and redyeing processes. I get the whole toxin/omni/zydot wash treatment in conjunction with the bleaching processes. My question is this? I quit and use one of those 7 day cleansers to speed things up, then I cut my hair real short. my hair grows somewhat quickly so i feel i could grow the 1-2 inches needed for the test in 2 months. use some tw or omni a few times, maybe some zydot on the day of the test. but wouldn't i then be growing clean fresh hair at some point within a few weeks of quitting?
    Don't get me wrong I'll do the jerry g method to a t. i gotta pass. i am just trying to explore options since i might have more time.
    Thanks.
    THCA stops depositing into the hair 2-3 days after your last smoking session. All new hair growth after this time will be clean. Average human hair grows 1\2 inch per month and you have two months. That's an inch of clean hair growth on your head and most testers look for atleast 3\4 of an inch on the head to test. Anything shorter and they will be taking it from another part of your body.

I suggest that you stop smoking right now. Wait 10 days and shave your head. You should have enough hair to meet the requirements at test time. This method will keep you from having to do any kind of hair treatments or bleach and redyes.

Also, Ive heard nothing good about the 7 day cleansers. They are known to be a waste of money and sticking with bleach and the Zydot/Toxin wash shampoos are a much better idea.

Thanks for the response.
    I was only going to shave my head with a #2 electric razor at the barber shop. I wasn't going to do the bic and shaving cream.
    Will a #2 buzz cut be short enough?
    all in all i might have to the jerry g method because I might not have enough time. i'll see how it plays out.
    Thanks for your help.

one other thing, if i quit and cut my hair short should I still be doing the baking soda /omni/tw/zydot wash on the day of the exam?

Quote Originally Posted by jwine76
    one other thing, if i quit and cut my hair short should I still be doing the baking soda /omni/tw/zydot wash on the day of the exam?
    As I said before, THCA stops depositing 2-3 days after your last smoking session, allowing all new hair growth to be clean. This clean hair will not have to be treated at all.

Not sure how short a #2 guard is but its probably not short enough. You'll have to use your best judgment and do your math on hair growth and what you think will be short enough after ten days of sobriety. A little dirty hair will not hurt or fail you.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast