Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1645 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Pass a hair test by Jerry G...

Damn thats pretty thorough

What is the minimum i have to wait between bleaches so i dont lose my hair

I did 2bleach an redyes in 1 wk, then 2wks later did another 1. . Wash it off with toxin wash. Ur hair will feel like straw but it depends on how much u wanna pass that darn test. I then put perm lotion on me ed and ended up fried and had to have hair cut really short. I was a daily smoker of very gd weed. I had 4 wks to get hair clean. I totally messed up the hair structure and used toxin wash an zydot. I had to get it shipped as U.KDon't sell toxin wash. Expensive but well worth it. I PASSED THE DREADED HAIR TEST. Hope this helps.

So I'm 5'10" 200lbs light brown hair thinning on top. My friend from college said he could get me on with his O&G company making boo coos of money so I abstained for a month (cut down drastically 9 months prior) and quit my job to aquire a certtification for the oil job. That opportunity did not work out so I've been job hunting for 3 months. In the past three months I've smoked three times. One hit 70 days ago, one hit 32 days ago and two hits 26 days ago. I smoked very small amounts intermittenly as I figured it would not effect a urine test. I now have 3 jobs on the table that all require a hair test. One company is running a background check and wont call me in for the hair test until thats back so I have a week or two before I go in for the test. I did the majuco method 4 times over the past 6 days. Vinegar, Clean and Clear, Tide, and TSal shampoo. I called a lab to take an anonymous test and was told the minimum hair length acceptable was 1/2" so I cut my hair to 5/8". I went to the lab to test myself as a precaution and was turned away at the door because my hair was too short. I shaved my body a week ago and am planning on telling the testing center that my girlfriend likes it that way. I think I can put off the test for another 2 weeks from today. Should I pass with that small amount of use and the majuco method? What about the length? I assume my hair will be 3/4" or so by that time.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456