Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1677 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Pass a hair test by Jerry G...

Quote Originally Posted by Trippy420
    some places sell 40 volume...... all of them do sell 30 volume but like i said depending on how dark your hair is go with the higher volume

I'd agree if we were using this product for its' intended purpose.

But, we are trying to destroy thc metabolites, and my belief is that stronger is better...

yea i deffinetly agree with you jerry on u wantin to kill the thc the strongest... my professional hair stylist told me 20 volume was fine so i went with her.. but yea ur info deff helps

3.   Advertisements

i will be trying this method tomarrow,have evrything ready to go i plan on doing every step as described right down to the bakingsoda.i have been clean for 14 days now. man the first few where rough lol , i plan on taking test within 1 day after th 21st missing 420 but not my birthday wich is 30th so ill party twice as hard then i plan on posting each time i do a step so expect post tomarrow and early next week i hope this works but i will let all know results pass or fail so thank jerry g for awesome info:thumbsup::jointsmile:

yea man good luck yo ya..... let us no your results

di first bleach then redyed the color matches perfectly no burns no nothin i just have to wait till they call me then i will do second bleaching and this will be over :thumbsup:

yea man.. just if u used 40 volume try and use it as far apart of a time frame that u can.. because if u use it like 2 days after u first bleached ur hair u can lose all your hair... but yea use the baking soda paste and zydot / tw and u should be fine bro good luck

thanks alot trippy i used last night and they said they would call the 21st for sure so i imagine they want to get it done asap so if i have to go next day i will have atleast 6 days if they tell me later i will wait till night before and yes i did use 40 volume a little dye leaked but not much no one noticed anything today until i said something about it but i really appreciate the help and info from u and jerry g by the way have u gotten results back for yours i hope u passed :jointsmile:

yea man i passed no problem however my hair is a lighter color lol ... but i cant wait to start my job the 28th... and im sure u will be fine ... and hey i dont mind helpin any one out since i was helped out .... gotta give props to jerry g and fbr them guys should be in hightimes just for the face they know what there talking about :thumbsup::stoned:

Has anybody else tried this method? Did it work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry G
    This method is not fool proof, but does have a very high(90%+) success rate.

THC metabolites are stored in the cortex of the hair strand. The cortex is protected by a layer of scales called the cuticle. To strip the metabolites from the cortex, the cuticle needs to be opened and penetrated.

Basics open the cuticle due to their PH levels above 7. Baking soda, bleach, and ammonia are all are strong basics that help to open the cuticle.

Shampoos like Toxin Wash and Zydot contain strong stripping agents, that combined with bleaching and redying yield a very high success rate in passing hair tests.

I think going to a pro is best for bleaching and redying, but it can be done at home.

The basic plan is to bleach and redye twice. Use a 40 volume peroxide bleach. Ignore the hair pros and sign a waiver if needed. I think washing out the bleach and the dye with a very strong shampoo like Toxin Wash works best. The second bleach and redye should be done at least 10 days after the last session of herb. If you have little or no clean time, the last bleach and redye should be done as close to the test as possible.

The day of the test make a thick baking soda paste and massage it into your hair. Then do a full TW treatment and then a full Zydot treatment. These two shampoos compliment each other.

Good luck, almost everyone who does this passes...

OTHER TREATMENTS--

I have no experience with them, but some people have had success with hair relaxers and perm treatments. These products contain propylene glycol and ammonia, which are proven to open the cuticle and reduce metabolites. I'd wash with TW or another good shampoo after treatment.

There is a common misconception that AloeRid Shampoo helps to pass a test. It does nothing. It is the discontinued AloeRid Treatment that contained a high propylene glycol content, and was effective.

There is a treatment program called the Macujo Method. It works for some people, especially those with thin light hair, or low levels of usage. It does not work well for heavy users with little clean time. It did not work at all for me.

Best of luck to all--Jerry G

i REALLY don't want to subject my hair to that if its not necessary, is there anything else you would recommend for me?

also, for this particular shampoo that works.. from what i can gather

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast