Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1970 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

OG Kush?

Anyone know the source for OG Kush beans?
    herbie the love bud Reviewed by herbie the love bud on . OG Kush? Anyone know the source for OG Kush beans? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

OG Kush?

far as i know, it originally was only available in clone form. i got it a long time ago, and have since crossed it with a great bubba kush. my avatar is og x bubba.
    \"...The truth in right and wrong, The boundries of the law, You seemed to missed the point, Arresting for a joint ?! You seem to wonder why, Hundreds of people die, You\'re writing tickets man, My mom got jumped, They ran! ...\" Pantera

OG Kush?

OG Kush pics.... I believe these are originally from ograskal...

OG Kush?

real og is simply amazing.

OG Kush?

sorry to bump this thread, but OG Kush is my favorite dro of all time. I've only been able to get it once, but I remember my friend about to step in and sit in my car and he says "oh man, you gotta smell this" LOL right as he finished I said "oh, i already can!"

shit was stank! wound up smoking it during marti gras 2 years ago. i remember a real intense high for sure.

might have to grow me that shit after i get experienced with Top44

OG Kush?

here in the bay area we have hindu kush, master kush, oG kush, Triple Og kUSh, Grapfruit Kush, Lavender Kush, BubbA KUsh, BubbLE KUsh, HIndu SKunk (hindu kushX skunk#3) grandaddy Kush and my FAVORITE BLuE MOOn KUSh (Blue moonshineXMASter Kush)

OG Kush?

Og kush came from OgerXgrapfruitXkush

OG Kush?

I know its a long shot, but do any clubs in Nor Cal have OG Kush Cuts? I know its one of those elite clones that most people think only THEY are entitled to. Of course a club is just trying to profit...

OG Kush?

its clone only... sadly.....

OG Kush?

allrollsin21 check out CMC (cannaMEd Clinic) off sutter an van ness in san francisco they have all Og Kush, MastEr KUSh, Grapfruit Kush, n HinDu kUSh as of last friday the 15th

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook