Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1321 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

OG Kush?

well i started to flower 1 plant and when i leave it in the shed over night and open the door in the morning...oh yaaaa what a nice smell.....smells almost like a spicy pepper.......

OG Kush?

Quote Originally Posted by Chemdawg
    I got mine from Greenthumb
    I have heard Grennthumbs OG is very nice.

OG Kush?

OG Kush is my favorite of the Kush strains, Bubba Kush is a close second though. I only have 1 clone of OG Kush this season but boy is she a beauty.

http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/x...GKushDay29.jpg

4.   Advertisements

OG Kush?

Looks like a poor yielder.....I am growing it now

OG Kush?

OG Kush?

Dang, nice to see they're back in stock with that one. I've got some headband and cole train going.

OG Kush?

i got a buddy who has his own breed of OGK crossed with some purpley ass something or other but every plant he grows had like 3-5 lbs and turns the beautiful purple. wish i knew how he did it. im a maxisea user and he gave me 2 of these awsome plants and i think im gonna get about 3 out of each. just using maxisea and a little superthrive here and there.

OG Kush?

vapedg13 is right everything it fame spread littel by little n was only available as a clone only, some seedbanks have the og kush dnt knw if its tha original, they mite b tryna make money, mite b a phenotype of og

OG Kush?

Isn't OG kush the strain that's also known as green crack?

OG Kush?

i know of a few places that have them. im in the redding area and is currently growin that shit right now ha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook