Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1621 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lowryder - Any experience?

Hey there I'm hoping someone out there has had some experience with the lowryder.
    I'm planning a little outdoor, and for convenience the lowryder is appealing.

1st: Is it worth growing? I've heard mixed emotions on it but I'm looking for someone who's grown and smoked the LR. (or LR2) for an accurate smoke review... taste, potency etc.

2nd: I live in a region that hemp spots the countryside... Will the lowryder finish early enough to not be seeded by all the hemp males out there? Worse comes to worse I plan a complete hash mission if it gets seedy... but I thought this might be another advantage of the LR.

Help me out folks!
    arh420 Reviewed by arh420 on . Lowryder - Any experience? Hey there I'm hoping someone out there has had some experience with the lowryder. I'm planning a little outdoor, and for convenience the lowryder is appealing. 1st: Is it worth growing? I've heard mixed emotions on it but I'm looking for someone who's grown and smoked the LR. (or LR2) for an accurate smoke review... taste, potency etc. 2nd: I live in a region that hemp spots the countryside... Will the lowryder finish early enough to not be seeded by all the hemp males out there? Worse Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I Prsonally Think that that the Original LowRyder
    Lacks in potency.
    You should Try Master LowRyders,I found These To Be extremely Potent. I Believe it's Master Kush x LowRyder

Quote Originally Posted by OntarioToker69
    I Prsonally Think that that the Original LowRyder
    Lacks in potency.
    You should Try Master LowRyders,I found These To Be extremely Potent. I Believe it's Master Kush x LowRyder
    Master Low is so hard to germinate the seed shells are like rocks. Their germination rate sucks you would be better off going with a different lowrider cross.

I've settled on the "dwarf mix"
    Hopefully it's got the new diesel cross!

one more thing, where'd you score your LR beans? HD doesnt stock joint doctors

Dr chronic has LR, and almost always has it in stock, and is kick ass on the shipping times. 5 days from payment to my doorstep.
    LR isnt as potent by itself. When it was crossed with ak i noticed an amazing difference, just an all around high. out of 5 seeds (not feminized) i got 4 to germinate, and 2 were males.
    10-11 weeks in out bang done!!!! you cant beat it. If you look on his website there are diesal strains, ak, northern lights, and a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by arh420
    Hey there I'm hoping someone out there has had some experience with the lowryder.
    I'm planning a little outdoor, and for convenience the lowryder is appealing.

1st: Is it worth growing? I've heard mixed emotions on it but I'm looking for someone who's grown and smoked the LR. (or LR2) for an accurate smoke review... taste, potency etc.

2nd: I live in a region that hemp spots the countryside... Will the lowryder finish early enough to not be seeded by all the hemp males out there? Worse comes to worse I plan a complete hash mission if it gets seedy... but I thought this might be another advantage of the LR.

Help me out folks!
    done a couple of small grows of LR2 in a small greenhouse (link in my signature) they take about 90-100 days outside, yield is poor, i think i averaged 10grams a plant, good body and head high, a nice smoke:thumbsup:

I don't experience with lowryder, but i have read that blueryder (Master Low X BlueBerry[Dj Short]) is a bit easier than dieselryder, or master low. BlueRyder is Dj Shorts Original Blueberry Female crossed to Master Low Male, and then resulting females crossed again to Master Low Male. Creating an autoflowering strain with Blueberry characteristics in appearance and taste. It says that its life cycle is 8 weeks from seed to bud. Hope this helped a bit. If you like the autoflowering plant, whichever one you chose, message me because i think i want an autoflowering plant too.

I've grown lowryder... lacks potency, definitely try new crosses like lowryder 2..

Buddah Seeds White Dwarf is quite nice. AK47 x Auto Blueberry F1 or Blue Rider are good too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast