Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1693 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Lowryder - Any experience?

this thread is a year old :wtf:

2.   Advertisements

I was just wondering if you got ya LR seeds? if so i would be very interested on how ya grow got on,if you wouldnt mind :jointsmile: peace bro!

There are many, many good crosses of autoflowering plants out there now. AutoDiesel is a good one. Auto AK47 is another. Or, if your like us, we just breed our own. Take em to f-3 or f-4 and bring the ones with the auto traits as well as the other traits you want back to the original. Now, I won't say that these are as good as full size, long growth plants, but for some folks that need super stealth, they are a good choice.

check out UDG and icmag

peace BDrx

great buds, very odd strain though, i can remember my uncle growing those lowryder buds and i would basically have to rip the buds right out of the soil, it reminded me of a vegetable lol, but other than that its just some quality bud, really really short and funny lookin tho compared to like a sativa. i think lowryder is in the cannabis ruderalis family

i have yet to try a Lowryder or Lowryder cross that was any good. More of a novelty plant really

I grew this Iranian autoflower strain last summer. It puts all the Lowryder and Lowryder crosses to shame in both potency and yield

who is the seed maker?

i saw the iranian auto add in high times didnt think much of it,if attitude carrys it i would try it out,i grew the lowlife auto ak/auto blueberry. from the one good female i got she was good,i had seeded her with a male auto have yet to grow them out,

has this thread really been on the front page for 3 years ?

the low ryder is not a profilic bud producer, so what you can expect is only small yield. this strain is also not possible for cloning. however, this is a good strain to grow if you are looking for a tough hybrid that is pest-resistant. this is also suitable for new growers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast