Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1521 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

How much do they make you submit?

I searched a bit on the forum, and got stumped with one specific question: How much do they make you submit in your sample?

I see that people who are subbing, bring with them a 2oz bottle when they test by subbing, which is in my opinion a fairly small amount. I tested last week and failed after trying a QF called Terminador Gold (but I think I over diluted the day of and didn't pee enough times to get the proper color) and had been clean for about a week beforehand.

However, I can't remember how much they asked me to pee... I think it may have been about 50 m/l, which was about 3/4 of the plastic container they gave me. Does this sound correct? Please help, I test later this afternoon, but will be subbing this time. :question::question::question:
    tokimon Reviewed by tokimon on . How much do they make you submit? I searched a bit on the forum, and got stumped with one specific question: How much do they make you submit in your sample? I see that people who are subbing, bring with them a 2oz bottle when they test by subbing, which is in my opinion a fairly small amount. I tested last week and failed after trying a QF called Terminador Gold (but I think I over diluted the day of and didn't pee enough times to get the proper color) and had been clean for about a week beforehand. However, I can't Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

The answer is in this sticky as well as have the other threads. 1 ounce = 30 mls BTW.

http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html

Thanks for the quick follow up, I'm testing temperature right now to make sure that the 15-20 min drive is enough time to maintain a 97+ temp. However, I urinated this morning and tested how warm it was with a digital ---> 86 degrees or so hmmm.