Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1645 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Care and cleaning of your glass pieces

I just put mine in the dishwasher when/if i do the dishes. Hot water with lots of soap seems to do the trick, forget solvents.

check out Clean Dream! Just started using this stuff!

all natural! Not full of alcohol or tire degreaser like half the products out there.

Took me less than a minute to clean my piece without having to scrub or anything! Works miracles! Also after you clean your bong use that solution put it in a ziplock, then put ur down stems,bowls and pipes in there. You can use the solution couple more times so you dont keep pouring out!

Intro
    Clean Dream | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    Hello all,
    I just wanted to post up a thread discussing pipe maintenance. There used to be a resin cleaning guide, but I and others feel that smoking resin really isn't a legit medical method- Old resin inside your pipe is not really something desirable to smoke, even though, yes, it does serve in a pinch.
    I'm more interested in methods of getting resin buildup out of your pipe so that your smoking experience is as pleasant and healthy as possible.
    A clean bong is a happy bong!

3.   Advertisements

i actually just broke my small bubbler, and its covered with resin on the inside. any way to completely remove all of it and still be able to use it for consumption?

isopropal alcohol and salt....rice.....oatmeal...crushed raw pasta.....keep it cheap and organic....works like a charm.....:thumbsup:

NOOO....Use the Resinate, the green stuff with salt crystals in it, will blow 420 cleaner and iso out of the water !!!! Fastest and cleanest stuff on the market !!!

man i just use nail polish remover just be shure to wash ur bong or pipe cuz i dout the nail polish fumes r good for you lol

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyOU
    Good advise both of you, but can i interject my two cents

Don't use hot water! if its so hot you can't touch it i wouldn't use it. From my personal experiences using boiling or even really hot water makes the pipes brittle. Esp if you rinse with cold water right after **DONT DO IT if you want to keep your pipe for awhile. If you keep ontop of cleaning using rubbing alcohol and salt (I like to use Epsom salt as it has great big crystals) then just rinse with normal temperature agua.
    IDK all the technical jargon but it includes words like tempered, and valmorphanize

ive broken several 100$'s worth of glass, sometimes with nothing more than a mere touch of my finger. i stopped using hot water and incidents of breakage have gone down too, but it could be b/c ive gotten away from Hanayama...
    This has more to do with the quality and thickness of the glass.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123