Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1658 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Care and cleaning of your glass pieces

Go to your local grocery store and buy a product called DIP-IT, it is used to clean coffee pots. 1st -Add the dip-it to a dry glass bong not the whole box, 2nd-Fill bowl with bowling water and wait a few min. and rince with more boiling water. If bong is really dirty repeat process. When your done clean with dish soap and cool water. Enjoy.. If you try this cheap method i guarantee you will thank me and be amazed by it. It will make an old glass bong like brand new again. I have used this method for 30 years and there is no better way :thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

you lost me...Resin is not legit?

Break a bowl cry inside and find about 6 grams of resin. Resin is pure thc although its bad for your lungs. High today dead tomarrow

I like to use 420. It's a great cleaner and it's real easy as long as you don't slam your prize tool onto something while your cleaning it. I lost one difuser that way but oh well, got another one.

I heard boiling ur bowl piece is a good way to get rid of all the resin or atleast some have never tried it though.

I used boiling water to clean my bong, and it cracked it in half right on the neck.

I bought the 420 cleaner, and that stuff is great. Put a little in a zip lock bag with your pipe, swish it around for maybe 30 seconds, then rinse it with warm water. It removes everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy007
    I used boiling water to clean my bong, and it cracked it in half right on the neck.

I bought the 420 cleaner, and that stuff is great. Put a little in a zip lock bag with your pipe, swish it around for maybe 30 seconds, then rinse it with warm water. It removes everything.
    Like ive said a million times,never boil your pipes/pieces. no one ever believes till they break one for being dumb 420 cleaner is a waste of money,just use rubbing alcohol.

Thanks Fam...I just got me and my Cougar some glass pipes this weekend.....

We smoked Good..She about coughed up a lung cause she's used to Grape Swisher cigarellos...

She seen the resin forming on her purple, gold, & cream glass pipe...& wants me to clean it & make it back pretty again....

I am trying the salt/achohol/ziplock bag method.....rite now!!!!

I clean my bong once a week.

I rinse it with hot water after each use, but it still builds a dark ring around the top of the chamber where the water goes.

Every Friday I use 420 cleaner on it and it cleans it up great.

I also use 420 cleaner for the bowl, which is a slider. I soak a pipe cleaner in 420 cleaner and clean out the middle and soak the rest in a ziploc bag for a few.

wait, whats wrong with boiling your glass pipes/pieces? ive been doing so for quite some time and has had no problem with it. the thing that one must understand when boiling their pieces is that first you must start of with a decent quality glass. cheap glass will break on you eventually no matter what so its really not worth the money/time.

when boiling your pieces, you must put the piece in the water when it is COLD. dropping glass into boiling water will of course crack the glass. (if you want to test it out, try it with an egg. the concept applies to eggs and pieces equally.) do not let it boil for too long, perhaps get it to a rolling boil and then turn it down to a simmer boil for 5 mins. a lotta stuff will come out guaranteed. when finished boiling, fish the glass out with something and let it sit until it fully cools.

for BEST results, soak your pieces in a rubbing alcohol/salt solution before you boil, and rinse the piece thoroughly before the boiling process. i've seen many people pay top dollar for solutions that are equivalent to salt/alchy and i just think its plain ridiculous. (use a high power rubbing alch. [the states sell 92% isopropyl alch]. table salt should be in every home. shouldnt cost more than $2.50 USD for multiple MONTHS of cleaning.)

why is everyone using bullshit to get their glass pieces clean all u freaking need is some auto brake cleaner for 2.50 a can to blast it all out and then you flush it all out with soap and hot water and it becomes completely flawless once again, thank you very much i should have gotten paid for this seriously, remember folks brake cleaner is toxic but it leaves no residue and evaporates immediately weakening the shit out of the resin/carbon and then blasting it away with the descent pressure coming out of the can. it completely rinses away and the result is the most easily done glass pipe cleaning ever. brake cleaner ruins paint and plastic so keep it to glass pipes and you should be okay. try it youll love it, i thought more mechanics smoke pot hmm guess not go to the parts store and get a can, or case! car quest auto parts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast