Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1941 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

BIG BANG

HI guys i'm wondering if anyone has tried the greenhouse seed co big bang ? if so what's it like ie. how hard to grow,yeilds ,taste, hit? any comments appreciated .
    dave
    baldie1 Reviewed by baldie1 on . BIG BANG HI guys i'm wondering if anyone has tried the greenhouse seed co big bang ? if so what's it like ie. how hard to grow,yeilds ,taste, hit? any comments appreciated . dave Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

BIG BANG

I tried it and gave it to a friend the yield was about 3ounces but thats with him growing it (he has no clue how) so yeah I couldn't comment on the taste cause my friend kept feeding it so we were tasting minerals and stuff its fairly easy to grow I would say though considering I started it off as a seedling gave it to my friend and its his first time. so :thumbsup: good strain to me though I would go for the femanized of this beauty thats what I picked up last week. anyway kudos and best of luck.:smokin:

EDIT: oh yeah, you don't have to but first time I would start small maybe plant 2-4 save the rest for next grow (first time you learn alot.):jointsmile: Welcome to the site!
    Everything that I do, is just downright illegal, I piss outside, I moon passing cars on the highway, I rob other suppliers(mooning them as I flee), I participate in shootouts, I go door to door making sure to kick every single one in(and some out), I chief, smoke, get my vapors on the daily if im not high, gimmie 5minutes, I will be, I condone and have participated and achieved without being incarcerated and seen by law-lubbers every act that is formed as \"illegal\" in the book, and I love it.

BIG BANG

thanks for info and welcome great site very informative.

BIG BANG

i have been told it is similar to big bud

BIG BANG

Hope so that would be very nice