So this is my second "official" grow. I am staggering the plants so I am in perpetual harvest. Right now I have 4 in flower (the large back 4) varying in age from 27-47 days in flower. The smaller ones in the front are my clones still in veg. I am moving them in and out to utilize the power of the 1kw MH (yes I know it should be HPS, but I am working with what I have) during the "day" and then I move them into the veg room with CFLs at "night". It ends up being a little more work, but I want to get every ounce of power out of my good light.

I am also running a little experiment by planting 2 plants in the same pot (and 3 in another) just to see if that changes my yields. On those plants in the same pot I keep the bottom stems trimmed since they are so dense the light will not penetrate.

Any thoughts on how I can improve would be appreciated. Right Now I am thinking of going ScOG in the future, but will not decide until I get the yields from this setup and if it is good enough for me that is all I need. :jointsmile:

Anyway here is the room!
eggrole1 Reviewed by eggrole1 on . Pic of my work in progress grow room So this is my second "official" grow. I am staggering the plants so I am in perpetual harvest. Right now I have 4 in flower (the large back 4) varying in age from 27-47 days in flower. The smaller ones in the front are my clones still in veg. I am moving them in and out to utilize the power of the 1kw MH (yes I know it should be HPS, but I am working with what I have) during the "day" and then I move them into the veg room with CFLs at "night". It ends up being a little more work, but I want to Rating: 5