Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1701 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How Tough is it to get your Card here in WA?

Hey guys, im recently thinking of obtaining my Card, and going about this the legal way, for about 3 years now i smoke to put me to sleep, i have a case of insomniac and was told i could inquiry about getting a card!

thanks!
    Merfolk Reviewed by Merfolk on . How Tough is it to get your Card here in WA? Hey guys, im recently thinking of obtaining my Card, and going about this the legal way, for about 3 years now i smoke to put me to sleep, i have a case of insomniac and was told i could inquiry about getting a card! thanks! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hi Merfolk and welcome to the forums.

Obtaining the proper papers for Medical Marijuana use is not real difficult here in Washington.
    First, I would give this a read,http://www.eventure.com/i692/Media/MMJRCW.pdf.
    I'm not sure if insomnia is considered a â??Terminal or debilitating medical conditionâ? as outlined in RCW 69.51A.010 Definitions (3) and (4).

Patients in any of the 12 states that currently allow medicinal marijuana are qualified if they've been previously diagnosed with chronic pain, chronic nausea, AIDS, cancer, glaucoma, chronic muscle spasms and other spastic disorders such as multiple sclerosis, seizure disorders such as epilepsy, gastrointestinal disorders such as IBS, Crohn's disease and the inability to eat, or patients who have medical treatments for other conditions that cause one of these conditions.

If you believe you qualify contact:
    www.Hemp.Org, Restore Hemp, Campaign for the Restoration and Regulation of Hemp, CRRH, OCTA, HempStalk, The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation, THCF, The Hemp and Cannabis Museum, THCM, Medical Marijuana Clinics, Medical Marijuana Doctors, Cannabis Common

THCF Medical Clinics

I believe you will need Medical Records that show this is a chronic condition, and you have tried other forms of medication that did not work well for you.
    I, myself am not a Medical Marijuana Patient, but I believe these are the steps to get you started.

Good Luck, and I hope you will be sleeping better, Soon. :hippy:

I am a medical marijuna patient in Wa. I found THCF very helpful and informative. Give them a call as I am sure they can answer any questions you may have.

I was wondering about something. I mom is moving here from MI in about 6 months. I know she could probably get a medical card. She has cronic pain. In the form of Lupis. She has been doing well for a while with the methotrextrate, but sometimes it makes her sick. Anyway my question is. I am not sure if what she does for a living would negate the ability to get a card. She is in the medical profession.

Not sure how they would look at that.

Hi Merfolk, I also live in WA. I heard of a place in Tacoma. I found this in one of the free classifieds you find at gas stations called the Little Nickel. It's a Fairly large ad taking up four columns on the second page. Here's a rundown of the ad:

MEDICAL MARIJUANA
    If you suffer from the following conditions medical marijuana may be able to benefit you:

*Pain, severe, or intractable
    *Chron's
    * Hepatitis C with nausea or pain
    *Severe nausea
    *Appetite loss
    *Abdominal cramping
    *Anorexia
    *Muscle spasms
    *HIV
    *Epilepsy
    *MS
    *Seizures
    *Cancer
    *Glaucoma
    Call 1-888-378-0425 $200 evaluation fee. no hassle. no waiting. subject to medical records qualifying you parsuant to RCW 69.51 A

I know someone that went there and got the card, he said it's very easy. The card said on the back that 24 oz of dried, cured marijuana for every 60 days is considered a legal personal stash, and you may have as many plants as needed to keep up with your personal supply. This is what I actually read directly from the card, not what I heard. What the cardholder did tell me though, is that you are able to sell to cancer patients, but I did not confirm this in any way. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by evoguy
    I was wondering about something. I mom is moving here from MI in about 6 months. I know she could probably get a medical card. She has cronic pain. In the form of Lupis. She has been doing well for a while with the methotrextrate, but sometimes it makes her sick. Anyway my question is. I am not sure if what she does for a living would negate the ability to get a card. She is in the medical profession.

Not sure how they would look at that.
    I'm not sure about WA. But a friend of mine has his card and is in the medical field in OR. I'm sure that they won't mind, it is medication after all.

I just got mine after searching and reading reviews about doctors and clinics for last few months. I deceided to go with Washington Medical Marijuana Group. They are on Greenwood in Seattle. They are the BEST! Doctor Stoddard is wonderful. She really cares and takes the time to really help. ]

They are extremelly busy due to them advertising on the radio now. I had a 4pm appointment and was there for 4 hours before seeing her. Very nice clinic inside. From outside it looks swarmy. But its her medical office for other 4 days of week. She only sees medical patients for MM on Fri and SAT.

Be careful of the Bellevue group. They want to meet at a motel. I was not impressed with them and backed out before my appointment.

Its an easy proccess. There is no real MM id card in WA> They give you a paper and its stapled to the law. Looks like it could be faked. I would rather have a id card.

hey, what was the name of the 'bellevue group' that you were referring to that wanted to meet in a motel for your mmj card? a friend of mine mentioned a service and i wanted to make sure it was not the same one. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by larrydavis
    hey, what was the name of the 'bellevue group' that you were referring to that wanted to meet in a motel for your mmj card? a friend of mine mentioned a service and i wanted to make sure it was not the same one. thanks.
    THCF is in Belleview unless another DITB started up there. Getting an authorization isn't hard if you qualify, its the bullshit afterward that gets hard. If you haven't paid a renewal fee (not required by the law) on a previous authorization, the doctor patient relationship could be sketchy just like the law, and they won't back you up in court and some prosecutors want to use you as fodder for the judicial mill even if your condition is chronic and you see an alternative doctor (non-signing physician) for continuing treatment PRN. But, if you live in King Co, and aren't scamming the law, you should be mostly hassle free. :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by marcnh
    Hi Merfolk, I also live in WA. I heard of a place in Tacoma. I found this in one of the free classifieds you find at gas stations called the Little Nickel. It's a Fairly large ad taking up four columns on the second page. Here's a rundown of the ad:

MEDICAL MARIJUANA
    If you suffer from the following conditions medical marijuana may be able to benefit you:

*Pain, severe, or intractable
    *Chron's
    * Hepatitis C with nausea or pain
    *Severe nausea
    *Appetite loss
    *Abdominal cramping
    *Anorexia
    *Muscle spasms
    *HIV
    *Epilepsy
    *MS
    *Seizures
    *Cancer
    *Glaucoma
    Call 1-888-378-0425 $200 evaluation fee. no hassle. no waiting. subject to medical records qualifying you parsuant to RCW 69.51 A

I know someone that went there and got the card, he said it's very easy. The card said on the back that 24 oz of dried, cured marijuana for every 60 days is considered a legal personal stash, and you may have as many plants as needed to keep up with your personal supply. This is what I actually read directly from the card, not what I heard. What the cardholder did tell me though, is that you are able to sell to cancer patients, but I did not confirm this in any way. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.
    Damn, That Doc is making money, what a scammer.
    And we never failed to fail...it was the easiest thing to do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast