Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1596 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How Tough is it to get your Card here in WA?

Quote Originally Posted by killerweed420
    As long as you have a qualifying condition its easy to get. Just have a copy of your chart notes sent from your doctors in Cali and show them to a MMJ doctor up here and you should be good.
    thanks. legit doctor? or anyone i should go see? and what is up with the 1 years exp and 3 years exp and lifetime ? my doctor in cali told me i dont really have to renew every year but its good to just to say you have seen the doctor within that year. help me find some SEATTLE goody!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 916420king
    thanks. legit doctor? or anyone i should go see? and what is up with the 1 years exp and 3 years exp and lifetime ? my doctor in cali told me i dont really have to renew every year but its good to just to say you have seen the doctor within that year. help me find some SEATTLE goody!!!
    Find a copy of the Stranger. You can find some place in there. You can pick the Stranger up at just about any convenience store in King County/Greater Seattle. :thumbsup:

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gypski
    Find a copy of the Stranger. You can find some place in there. You can pick the Stranger up just at about any convenience store in King County/Greater Seattle. :thumbsup:
    thanks i find this forum very very helpful for people new to washington or just new the mmj. :hippy:

Also the Little Nickel usually has a half a dozen ads on the front page. You can find them at any 7-11 or gas station.

Quote Originally Posted by Merfolk
    Hey guys, im recently thinking of obtaining my Card, and going about this the legal way, for about 3 years now i smoke to put me to sleep, i have a case of insomniac and was told i could inquiry about getting a card!

thanks!
    maybe it's your back spasms that keep you awake

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123