Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1640 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How Tough is it to get your Card here in WA?

Washington State Cannabis Group
    206-618-9091
    New Place in Seattle $99 Patents seen the same day.
    See a real Doctor in a real office!
    The Washington State Cannabis Medical Marijuana Recommendations

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by larrydavis
    hey, what was the name of the 'bellevue group' that you were referring to that wanted to meet in a motel for your mmj card? a friend of mine mentioned a service and i wanted to make sure it was not the same one. thanks.
    caclinics.org is mobile and if you go to their site you can see if they will be in your area or you could call and find out

Quote Originally Posted by Merfolk
    Hey guys, im recently thinking of obtaining my Card, and going about this the legal way, for about 3 years now i smoke to put me to sleep, i have a case of insomniac and was told i could inquiry about getting a card!

thanks!
    check out caclinics.org they are mobile and extemely professional i think you will find them very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by wannahelp
    caclinics.org is mobile and if you go to their site you can see if they will be in your area or you could call and find out
    CAClinics.org is a mobile MMJ authorization clinic and was previously known under different ownership as CRClinic.com or cannabisreferralclinic.com. As CRClinic.com, they were issuing authorizations that were completely invalid. CRClinic.com was purchased and is under new ownership, and the new owners are doing their best to clear up the problems caused by the previous owner. If you have a CRClinic.com or cannabisreferralclinic.com authorization, you should visit CAClinics.org, get the phone number, call them, and talk to the about your old (and probably invalid) authorization.

Cannabis Authorization Clinics

In any case, I'd recommend finding a doctor in your area who can and will see you for longer term medical care and who is MMJ friendly. Not that you can't use one of the authorization clinics, but in my opinion a lot of folks are doing themselves a disservice by not using a regularly-practicing doctor - who can treat them full time - for their authorizations.

I just moved to Washington state and have a long history of severe abdominal pains and cramps and was wondering if i would be eligible for medical marijuana, most people i have talked to say i would be but my main question is would i still be eligible since my husband is in the army? we live off post but i don't want to possible hurt his career by trying to get a license for it.... so does anybody know for sure? any information would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by aimeeree
    I just moved to Washington state and have a long history of severe abdominal pains and cramps and was wondering if i would be eligible for medical marijuana, most people i have talked to say i would be but my main question is would i still be eligible since my husband is in the army? we live off post but i don't want to possible hurt his career by trying to get a license for it.... so does anybody know for sure? any information would be greatly appreciated

Go for it. Keep it private the way it should be. You're not in the Army, and you should know how to keep a secret. Besides, vets can now use if they are getting treatment through the VA in medical mmj states. :thumbsup:

We opened our doors about 6 months ago to MMJ patients.. Our doctors are very caring and thorough, and with pre-qualifying conditions, a very simple process. There are many good clinics in Washington, I just wanted to pop in and let you know about ours.. Our fees are $142 for your recommendation.. NO Charge for pre qualifying and when you come to the clinic, there should be no wait (due to our patient-first scheduling) You can fill out the forms needed on our website greenwellness.org or call us at (888)885-9949

I hope this helps in your search for your recommendation..

aimeeree,

Don't be fool enough to take that decision lightly. As your husband is Active Duty you have more to worry about than the VA. If anyone found out it could be career ending for you spouse, no one can keep a secret. A real shitty way to loose a lifetime of service.

But mmj makes a world of difference for people with your condition, myself included. Best of Luck.

how hard would it be for me to get my wa. mmj? i moved here from cali back in 06, and haven't been looking on getting my wa mmj yet. i been just showing the cops my cali mmj paper and it seem to work for now. but i want a wa mmj to be on the safe side.. thanks

As long as you have a qualifying condition its easy to get. Just have a copy of your chart notes sent from your doctors in Cali and show them to a MMJ doctor up here and you should be good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast