Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1445 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Goldsboro area?

Hey everyone. How goes it in lovely North Carolina? Any cool people in my area? :Tomcat: just got out of the AF after 6 years. Ready to enjoy the benefits of being a civilian again.
    TurkeyBurgers Reviewed by TurkeyBurgers on . Goldsboro area? Hey everyone. How goes it in lovely North Carolina? Any cool people in my area? :Tomcat: just got out of the AF after 6 years. Ready to enjoy the benefits of being a civilian again. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Goldsboro area?

WHats UP! Welcome to being a civilian!! Not from Goldsboro but from Charlotte, take care man

Goldsboro area?

Need help obtaining meds... something small I fly out tomorrow I have spent the day in bed... I tried to not medicate all week while I was here but that didn't work out so well last night... I am in real need to medicate to get it under control I would hate to in up in the hospital out here. Please if anyone can help me please call me 760-660-0297 ASAP