Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1619 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Wheres So Cal @

Im baked off Banana Kush,

And yes I am legal, I have my recomendation sitting next to me at all times, never leave home without it. Wurd.... So anyone had the Banana?
    carrascopa Reviewed by carrascopa on . Wheres So Cal @ Im baked off Banana Kush, And yes I am legal, I have my recomendation sitting next to me at all times, never leave home without it. Wurd.... So anyone had the Banana? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Wheres So Cal @

Hey are you from Northern California? Some of us just got used to being called The OC, or SD, like LA. I think you mean Southern Ca right?

Wheres So Cal @

i've had banana kush before. very tasty

Wheres So Cal @

Banana Kush? First time I hear of it but it sound delicious as are all the rest of the Kush's. What is the strain made up of?

Wheres So Cal @

I could not say Mr. Coolwhip, but it has a sweet and fruity smell and taste, potency is pretty decent I picked up an oz for $390, and I was hapy with the results, Im in the inland empire, I have some leftovers for trade IF THAT IS ALLOWED, SORRY IM NEW TO THIS. anyways let me know

Wheres So Cal @

Quote Originally Posted by carrascopa
    I could not say Mr. Coolwhip, but it has a sweet and fruity smell and taste, potency is pretty decent I picked up an oz for $390, and I was hapy with the results, Im in the inland empire,-------inappropriate request deleted.--------
    Sorry, this kind of request is not allowed on cannabis.com.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...ard-rules.html

Quote Originally Posted by cannabis.com
    -- Asking for a hookup or a request for Mail Order Marijuana or anything of the related will result in an IMMEDIATE PERMANENT BAN this includes selling/asking/offering ANYTHING, including seeds, hydro,lights, grow equipment, etc etc, these are all a NO-NO

Wheres So Cal @

I'll be deleting this later after I know that the OP has learned that indeed this is against the rules. Please take the time to read them.