Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1697 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New Member, New Recomendation Holder has some questions

Sup everyone, Im in the Rancho area and I dont really mind the drive to LA to pick up my medicine, but I am having a hard time finding reasonable prices and a place that will sell me a good quantity so I dont have to make the drive to LA every week.

I am looking for anyone who can point me into the right direction. I am looking for the ever elusive Chronic Strains in 4 oz buys or higher, or something along those lines that is cheap to buy and decent to smoke.

Also looking for skunky smelling strains anything with a real potent smell to it that has the potency to back it up. PLease guys, help a Bro out here, I need my medicine at a price I can afford. Thanks in advance
    carrascopa Reviewed by carrascopa on . New Member, New Recomendation Holder has some questions Sup everyone, Im in the Rancho area and I dont really mind the drive to LA to pick up my medicine, but I am having a hard time finding reasonable prices and a place that will sell me a good quantity so I dont have to make the drive to LA every week. I am looking for anyone who can point me into the right direction. I am looking for the ever elusive Chronic Strains in 4 oz buys or higher, or something along those lines that is cheap to buy and decent to smoke. Also looking for skunky Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I also have my recommendation and find good medication close by.
    I have an aquaintance over in Fontana who might be able to help you out. There are also delivery services available in our area. Why drive 40 + miles when you can get it next door :thumbsup:
    He has some of the best Lavender Kush I have vaped in long time. A very fragrant flower when it burns it smells like incence!
    prices are great too. $55 for an eighth and it is medical.
    message me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterCoolWhip
    I also have my recommendation and find good medication close by.
    I have an aquaintance over in Fontana who might be able to help you out. There are also delivery services available in our area. Why drive 40 + miles when you can get it next door :thumbsup:
    He has some of the best Lavender Kush I have vaped in long time. A very fragrant flower when it burns it smells like incence!
    prices are great too. $55 for an eighth and it is medical.
    message me if interested.
    hey coolwhip how do you message someone?

hey carrascopa i think your best bet is what coolwhip suggested
    as i also was one of those people complaining about how prices till
    i started looking into open up a delivery myself, i found out why prices are high,prices won't be changing anytime soon i would suggest starting to grow your own. thats the best cheapest safest way to have your medicine.and don't tell anyone! act as if it's still illegal(cause it is!)till the fed reschedule's it!there a couple website's that list places to get med's here is one : Cannabis Patients' Cooperatives
    California State Law prop 215 Compassionate Use Act of 1996

Federal Law for the Masses

California Co-Ops

California Delivery Services

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6630507/fulltext.html

Controlled_Substances_Act
    Quote Originally Posted by BillofRights;
    Amendment X
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Mistercoolwhip, your intentions may be noble but emails are not allowed in posts. Please refer to the forum rules. Then study your user control panel and some of the options there.

Quote Originally Posted by carrascopa
    I am hoping to find someone that will sel me 4 at a slgihtly lower rate. What do you think? WIll i find it?
    Probably not. AFAIK, most dispensaries will only sell an OZ at a time.

weedmaps.