Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1680 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Repost with corrections

First, I would like to apologize to the admin for my previous post. I did quite a newbie mistake, and I will try and be aware of possible infractions in the future.
    The admins may want to note, that the sticky for the message board rules is not as obvious as I would have expected. I was only able to find it by going into the "Feedbacks & Suggestions" Forum, with no other indication of where to go otherwise.

anyways...(*edited repost)

I will be moving back to Des Moines this April after spending 2 years in Japan.
    I am new to this forum, and was hoping to meet some people with similar interests as mine.
    Since I have been out of the loop for quite some time, it'd be nice to make some new friends and have access to an available supply as soon as I get back.
    I have a multi-part question.

-What are the commonly available strains of decent/hi-quality cannabis in Iowa nowadays? And what are the average prices per gram or ounce?
    uiguy6 Reviewed by uiguy6 on . Repost with corrections First, I would like to apologize to the admin for my previous post. I did quite a newbie mistake, and I will try and be aware of possible infractions in the future. The admins may want to note, that the sticky for the message board rules is not as obvious as I would have expected. I was only able to find it by going into the "Feedbacks & Suggestions" Forum, with no other indication of where to go otherwise. anyways...(*edited repost) I will be moving back to Des Moines this April after Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Repost with corrections

i also just moved back to iowa (ames/desmoines) and i have been having a hard time finding any quality bud at all. everyone seems to smoke crap weed. it makes me miss the east coast. if you hear about anything good let me know because i can't smoke mids or regs... i am a weed snob haha

Repost with corrections

hey native. i know what you mean. i've have heard the same thing from friends of mine that live in iowa. they've told me that the quality is quite low on average. i'm also used to fairly high quality buds here in japan, even though the prices are pretty outrageous compared to the states.
    when did you move back to iowa? whereabouts do you live, ames or des moines?