Hello all!

With the new board arrangement we have a wealth of options for posting our smokeless cannabis methods and recipes.

I've moved a bunch of stuff around to match like with like and make information easier to find.

The recipes section is now just butter and oil extractions, and the foods that we can make using them, and firecrackers, and pretty much any other recipe that you have to chew, lol! Plus pot chocolate, teas, smoothies, and such. Basically, items that contain nutritious elements besides cannabis.

I've collected all the most recent discussions of tinctures, including Green Dragon, plus capsules and all queries and instructions related to making hash, honey oil, and kief pellets, and moved them to concentrates.

The medicated edibles section is a good place to discuss effects and methods of USING, rather than MAKING, the above mentioned items.

I hope that helps a bit with the confusion!
stinkyattic Reviewed by stinkyattic on . Deciding on where to post your smokeless methods thread? A little guide! =) Hello all! With the new board arrangement we have a wealth of options for posting our smokeless cannabis methods and recipes. I've moved a bunch of stuff around to match like with like and make information easier to find. The recipes section is now just butter and oil extractions, and the foods that we can make using them, and firecrackers, and pretty much any other recipe that you have to chew, lol! Plus pot chocolate, teas, smoothies, and such. Basically, items that contain Rating: 5