Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1590 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Deciding on where to post your smokeless methods thread? A little guide! =)

Hello all!

With the new board arrangement we have a wealth of options for posting our smokeless cannabis methods and recipes.

I've moved a bunch of stuff around to match like with like and make information easier to find.

The recipes section is now just butter and oil extractions, and the foods that we can make using them, and firecrackers, and pretty much any other recipe that you have to chew, lol! Plus pot chocolate, teas, smoothies, and such. Basically, items that contain nutritious elements besides cannabis.

I've collected all the most recent discussions of tinctures, including Green Dragon, plus capsules and all queries and instructions related to making hash, honey oil, and kief pellets, and moved them to concentrates.

The medicated edibles section is a good place to discuss effects and methods of USING, rather than MAKING, the above mentioned items.

I hope that helps a bit with the confusion!
    stinkyattic Reviewed by stinkyattic on . Deciding on where to post your smokeless methods thread? A little guide! =) Hello all! With the new board arrangement we have a wealth of options for posting our smokeless cannabis methods and recipes. I've moved a bunch of stuff around to match like with like and make information easier to find. The recipes section is now just butter and oil extractions, and the foods that we can make using them, and firecrackers, and pretty much any other recipe that you have to chew, lol! Plus pot chocolate, teas, smoothies, and such. Basically, items that contain Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

can you tell me exactly the meaning of cannabis....i am new to this thread....i want help....will you........

Quote Originally Posted by ketrin123
    can you tell me exactly the meaning of cannabis....i am new to this thread....i want help....will you........
    Cannabis = Marijuana, ganja, green, weed, whatever.
    Legalize Weed Already: Sign The Petition Today!