Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1326 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

some advice please (PLEASE!!!)

hey all I think i have only posted on here once, but i really need some advice or any response at all would be great.

I started smoking the holy herb during spring break of 2007 (late march), at the time i was a sophomore and 15 years old. I was going good until, yup you guessed it, I got caught.

I was caught at first by my parents in August 2007. As im sure some of you know, when you go for a long time without getting caught you start to become less strict on yourself in your stealthy ways, and ultimately thats what ended up to me getting caught.

My parents were mad, but of course i kept on tokin'. It sucked because now i knew they would always be on the lurk.

Later, I ended up getting kicked out of my private school because they can use your off-campus activities against you, after all it is a private organization.

It was all bad but I could still hang out with my friends and smoke because there was some level of trust.

Unfortunately, I was caught by the police on christmas day 2007 with 5 grams and a pipe in the car. Its a long story, but what happened was I went to my friends house planning to smoke a few bowls because he just picked up an ounce. While his mom was in the shower, I climbed onto his roof, smoked the bowls, and was on my merry way.

All the sudden, four cop cars whip around the corner, and tell me to get down, guns pointed at me, because they got a report of a break-in.

I was real scared and had no experience with cops, despite watching videos posted on her about how to deal with cops numerous times. Its really stressful when it actually happens unexpected, and those cops sure do know all the tricks in the book.

They eventually found out i drove there, and were outside of my car. I said they could not search it, but the cop had already taken my phone from me and began to call my dad. Since my dad had told me before he wouldnt stop the cops, i decided to just admit it myself that there was weed in the car. Got caught up, now on diversion which really sucks even though im lucky to not have anything worse ( I live in the bay area).

Yes, I know what i did was stupid, but now my parents will only let me hang out with people if they can call their parents first, which i dont want to do because they will probably say "yea my kid has been caught for weed many times" or what have you. I dont want to put my friends at risk by making their parents suspicious of them.

I haven't hung out with anybody outside of school for a long time like maybe 5 months because of this, and im getting real lonely. I mean i have friends but i dont hang out with them after school, which kinda sucks.

I was just wondering what you guys have to say, any advice you would have to offer, and your own experiences similar to mine if you feel like sharing them.

thanks so much

-one love
    aodude36 Reviewed by aodude36 on . some advice please (PLEASE!!!) hey all I think i have only posted on here once, but i really need some advice or any response at all would be great. I started smoking the holy herb during spring break of 2007 (late march), at the time i was a sophomore and 15 years old. I was going good until, yup you guessed it, I got caught. I was caught at first by my parents in August 2007. As im sure some of you know, when you go for a long time without getting caught you start to become less strict on yourself in your stealthy Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

You have no luck. Stop smoking till you can do it safely-like when you own your own place and can party all you want-you problem is you break the first rule of weed-never take cannabis with you-party where the cannibis is. Since you have a history now and are on paper with the law-you have no choice but to hang low for a while-fined something else to do.

As long as you live under your parents roof then your going to have to respect the decion dude.. Or why dont you just go out and have a little smoke your self.. make some bull shit excuss like your going to the shops or out for a walk and then have a quick spliff or two..

Next best option is to get your own place, and then you can smoke as much as you want.. :jointsmile:

You should have stuck with not consenting to the search. Unless they towed it and conducted an inventory, it would have been hard for them to get probable cause and a warrant or probable cause and exigent circumstances to search it without a warrant and thus get the evidence.

Next, this will be your last post for a few years because we have an 18+ policy so take a minute to say good bye and then I'm going to have to put you on ice. Sorry. In the meantime, I hope things get better and try to respect your parents wishes while you are under their roof.

alright well thanks for the advice guys just getting responses was nice.

well, i guess im done on this site then

peace

Remember, you CAN "lurk", no one can stop you from learning- just replying! Keep educating yourself! - Granny:hippy:

Good bye. It was nice to see you here, even if for such short time. Good luck! :thumbsup:

EDIT: 1800th post!

That was a short visit.. Goodbye and maby hope to see you back here when your 18.. Peace:jointsmile:

Hey everybody at Cannabis.com, this may sound fucking crazy but, as the original poster of this thread more than 5 years ago, I am now 21 years old living on my own and can say that I am fortunate enough to live in Washington state, the first state to have legalized marijuana, and I am two quarters away from earning a degree!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say, the experiences that I went through after being caught up with the law at such a young age were incredibly difficult, but unique, and ultimately, rewarding in the greatest way possible because of the personal experience and maturity I gained.

I continually got into trouble for green related activities during my junior year of high school, which I touched upon more specifically in my last post, and ultimately my parents sent me away to something called a wilderness discipline program (an insane experience in its own right; indescribable and unlike anything I ever thought I would have to undergo in my lifetime. Perhaps I will make another post on my experience at one of these programs), and disciplinary school for my senior year, which was in itself yet another crazy life-changing experience.

Wow, reading a thread that you posted when you were 15 and then coming back to it now............... wow. Profound.

This next toke is for y'all,
    Never let someone tell you, a highschool authority figure, cop, parent, etc. that you're decision to use marijuana is wrong. I understand if i receive flack for including parents but it is my individual opinion that as long you respect the boundaries of their house i.e do not smoke in the house and maintain your other responsibilities a.k.a school, work, being a hardworking, morally sound individual, it is your right to choose to smoke marijuana. And yes, always show police officers respect, do what they say, yet at the same time know your rights and use your common sense. Dont drive with incredibly large amounts of weed, smoke a big ass cone while driving with the windows down, or do anything else that goes against your common sense. The combination of common sense and knowledge of your rights will give you an enormous amount of power when it comes to dealing with police. But when it comes down to it, stick to your beliefs no matter what they put you through because if you truly believe in them they are worth fighting for, and we have proven that very fact this year in Washington and Colorado, the first states to ever legalize marijuana!

-one love

Welcome back, Amigo.:thumbsup:...........Rep. to Ya!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast