Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1708 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

wow it still works :)

Hey

I used to post on here a good few years ago, when it was the "old" board. judging by when i last visited (july 05) it was a long time ago since ive done any posting.

I vowed never to post here (old general board) again as it went real downhill in the end, full of kids and idiots and to be fair i never did post on that old message board again.

was on my way to work this morning and i was thinking about the old board so i thought id drop by tonight.

Anyway I'm still smoking, no tobacco anymore though so it just pure weed bongs, no soap bar either just the grass :jointsmile:

missing my joints though but im done with the baccie.

anyway hey and maybe ill pop by here abit more again

lava
    lava Reviewed by lava on . wow it still works :) Hey I used to post on here a good few years ago, when it was the "old" board. judging by when i last visited (july 05) it was a long time ago since ive done any posting. I vowed never to post here (old general board) again as it went real downhill in the end, full of kids and idiots and to be fair i never did post on that old message board again. was on my way to work this morning and i was thinking about the old board so i thought id drop by tonight. Anyway I'm still smoking, no Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Very nice to see someone re-discover canncom! Congrats on doing away with the cigs n soapbar, too.
    You'll be pleased to see that there is now an over-18 rule in place and we're quite strict about flaming other members, which keeps things much more civil all around!
    Welcome back.

I think I was last here in 2002. Also just came back. No old names appear from 2000 to 2002.

I believe the site is much cleaner now. Lots of good info.

I'll admit I really miss the breeders forum that used to be at OG.

Incredible amount of talent posted there.