Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1574 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Hi im going to be going to college in SoCal so i was wondering do you have to be 18 or 21 to get a medical card and if I was in college at the time could i get in trouble for having a card? thanks
    cbridge360 Reviewed by cbridge360 on . Age Hi im going to be going to college in SoCal so i was wondering do you have to be 18 or 21 to get a medical card and if I was in college at the time could i get in trouble for having a card? thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Actually, I had the same question. I'm currently 18, and I have a year left before I begin working towards my PhD (hopefully in Cali or Nebraska, maybe Ohio).

In order to be certified as a MMJ patient, what are the age requirements/limitations for a recommendation/club card? I know that I have seen instances where doctors were even encouraging it for use in children.

To get a mmj card you need to be 18 or older. Mmj card is totally legal you won't get into trouble if you have a card. Buy the if they find bud no matter if it is legal or not then you might have problems. But no one can check if you have a mmj even if they could it is totaly legal. :thumbsup:

Now I cant say I verified this info, but I heard a kid who was caught with 4 clones at home is in jepordy of losing his college grants and getting kicked out of school. Because he was so worried this would happen he cut off all contact with his friends hoping to get this straightened out. Sorry I cant tell you more, but wanted to bring this up, just so you can find out if they will expel you or take away your loans/grants.

420-evaluations on Vermont ave. in L.A. only charge $25 for a card. In-n-out in 15 mins. Go around the corner and get your meds in 5 mins and within a half hour you are medicated.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook