Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1694 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Threadjacking as it applies to grow logs

Hey all.

Some of you may have questions as to what sort of discussion is appropriate in another member's grow log.
    In general, when a member posts a grow log, it is to guide the rest of us through their learning experience and technique.

Discussion within those logs should always stay as much on topic as possible. Please respect the wishes of the OP (original poster) if they ask that you stay on topic. Some posters are more willing to answer off-topic questions than others, but it can be confusing to follow, so if you have a question on your own grow, please make your own thread about it and we will be happy to help.

Thanks for being respectful of others!
    stinkyattic Reviewed by stinkyattic on . Threadjacking as it applies to grow logs Hey all. Some of you may have questions as to what sort of discussion is appropriate in another member's grow log. In general, when a member posts a grow log, it is to guide the rest of us through their learning experience and technique. Discussion within those logs should always stay as much on topic as possible. Please respect the wishes of the OP (original poster) if they ask that you stay on topic. Some posters are more willing to answer off-topic questions than others, but it can Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

ill second that........:smokebong:
    whiskeytango

I admit it. I've been guilty. I'll be more careful in the future.

i'm in.....

Aloha Ms Attic
    Well, all things considered:bong: It won't be easy.
    But yer only right, so I gonna try my bes'.

Weezard
    Everyt\'ing: http://cannabis.com/growing/index.html:thumbsup:

Plants do things for a reason..they don\'t just decide one day to get root rot or act funny. - Weedhound :clap:

\"It ain\'t what you don\'t know that gets you into trouble. It\'s what you know for sure that just ain\'t so.\"
    - Mark Twain

\"http://www.puyallup.wsu.edu/~linda%20chalker-scott/\"
    Mythbuster! Thanks to- Rusty Trichome

If contemplating threadjack, be considerate and you might be able to get away with it.... ONCE. The Hound let me throw up some pics on her thread, but we know and respect each other. Plus I think she wanted to see the Strawberry Cough and GDP.....

All kidding aside, a polite one sentence off-topic MAY be considered but if you're gonna rant, forget it.

And NO TEXT SPEAK, we speak ENGLISH here! :jointsmile:

i dont mean to jack a thread, but, why cant i post pictures in my grow log!?!? its been like 4 days already! stinky, please. you know whats up, right? can you help me? sorry im drunk again. but happy drunk. i would put a smiley/stony face here --> ... but i cant do that either. whats going on!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by joedirte
    i dont mean to jack a thread, but, why cant i post pictures in my grow log!?!? its been like 4 days already! stinky, please. you know whats up, right? can you help me? sorry im drunk again. but happy drunk. i would put a smiley/stony face here --> ... but i cant do that either. whats going on!?!?
    ~The Perfect Example of Threadjacking~

where are the grow logs...:wtf: oh im in them....im too high

Sweet.
    karmathiskarmathat