Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1607 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

eating bud doesnt get me high

ok so ive heard how some people out there just cant get high by smoking or eating but me i just cant get high when i eat it

i get blitzed easily when smoked

and b4 u say im not cooking it right lemme just say that my friends n i have made pans of brownies and we all eat them together usually...we put an ounce in the brownies and then cut them up into 8 even pieces so its assumed we are each eating an eigth per brownie....well everyone who ate one got high so i know we are making them correctly its just nothing happned to me

we have tried this multiple times and now i just dont bother putting in anymore cause its so disappointing

so any1 else experience this? perhaps do i just need to eat more than everyone else? i mean i have a pretty high tolerence but so do most of my friends

so i guess do i just try eating more and more at a time or stop eating it
    Stemis516 Reviewed by Stemis516 on . eating bud doesnt get me high ok so ive heard how some people out there just cant get high by smoking or eating but me i just cant get high when i eat it i get blitzed easily when smoked and b4 u say im not cooking it right lemme just say that my friends n i have made pans of brownies and we all eat them together usually...we put an ounce in the brownies and then cut them up into 8 even pieces so its assumed we are each eating an eigth per brownie....well everyone who ate one got high so i know we are making them Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I get the same thing, I've tried about 4 or 5 times and nothings worked..

I'm slightly like that, but for me eating it works, but only to a point.

Iv made it a number of times, i've eaten stuff OTHER people have made, and i just never get higher than my normal rolling "food high". It's a pain in the ass, b/c i don't even know how much money i've spent realizing that I'm not getting the bang for my buck.

Now I'm not so quick to jump up and cook w/ it. I'll pay 5 bucks for a brownie if someone's made them, but I generally will just keep to smoking and vaping. (And Bonging soon!!)
    I mean, if a trooper sees a joint in my hand, and i\'m at the wheel of a car, i\'m busted... but for some reason, I never get pulled over for eating too many candybars...

L & Stem,
    Eaither u 2 are the only mammals on the world who dont get blitzed eating weed or your not doin it right. All you have to do is ask and we will tell you how to make the butter and brownies. Something you guys have done is not Aak-Rite (propper). Its not hard but do not do one very important thing and it will not work, do a couple things wrong and it will not work as good or not work at all. In Amsterdam they dont care about smoking herb but a couple years ago their was talk on making eatables illigal cause all the tourist would eat like 5 space cakes and then 3 hours later be in the emergancy room, cause they thought they were over dosing on herb (wich is very impossible unless you can eat or smoke like at least 2 times your body wieght). Eating an ounce of herb is unheard of, even if its shwag, so I know you guys have done somthing wrong.
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

Quote Originally Posted by MadSativa
    L & Stem,
    Eaither u 2 are the only mammals on the world who dont get blitzed eating weed or your not doin it right. All you have to do is ask and we will tell you how to make the butter and brownies. Something you guys have done is not Aak-Rite (propper). Its not hard but do not do one very important thing and it will not work, do a couple things wrong and it will not work as good or not work at all. In Amsterdam they dont care about smoking herb but a couple years ago their was talk on making eatables illigal cause all the tourist would eat like 5 space cakes and then 3 hours later be in the emergancy room, cause they thought they were over dosing on herb (wich is very impossible unless you can eat or smoke like at least 2 times your body wieght). Eating an ounce of herb is unheard of, even if its shwag, so I know you guys have done somthing wrong.
    You obviously didn't read his post.
    He said he ate a brownie that was from the same batch as others which his mates ate and got high.
    Man what the fuck are you even talking about? wtf is Aak-rite???

Eating does jack all for me too.

I must have eaten weed 11-12 times and felt nothing 9 or 10 times. Of the very few times I did feel something it was a very mild buzz and if I would have smoked the amount I cooked, I would have been A LOT and I mean A LOT higher.

lol fuckin WORD PieMan
    I mean, if a trooper sees a joint in my hand, and i\'m at the wheel of a car, i\'m busted... but for some reason, I never get pulled over for eating too many candybars...

Quote Originally Posted by L Rag
    You obviously didn't read his post.
    He said he ate a brownie that was from the same batch as others which his mates ate and got high.
    Man what the fuck are you even talking about? wtf is Aak-rite???
    no I read it, and the def of aakrite is in () right behind it.... aakrite is acurate but not when you say it its Aakrite around here any way

again all you gotta do is ask, besides their is alot of good recipes in the cooking section
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

Quote Originally Posted by MadSativa
    no I read it, and the def of aakrite is in () right behind it.... aakrite is acurate but not when you say it its Aakrite around here any way

again all you gotta do is ask, besides their is alot of good recipes in the cooking section
    Okay, you read it and don't understand English then.
    And the definition of accurate is not 'propper'. Which is spelt proper by the way.

madsativa, please read my entire post before trying to seem intelligent

i stated that i ate a brownie from the same batch and 7 other people got pretty messed up...and most of the time were not smoking anything while were eating so i know its the brownies and that they are made properly....also i never said that i personally ate an ounce....it was clearly stated that the ounce was split up between 8 brownies

for those who have had similiar experiences (or lacktherof), how much were u eating and did u just try to eat more at a time until it got to a point where it was no longer economical

thats what i figure ill do....eat more and more at a time each session until i either get messed up or it doesnt make economic sense to eat so much for 1 session

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast