Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1685 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Head shops?

The Emporium Smoke Shop in Rutland VT. I know the owner great guy. Call them tell them what you want and if they dont have it they will get it for you.

Peace

2.   Advertisements

Head shops?

Where's that at in Rutland? I'll be driving through there pretty soon.

thanks

Head shops?

I live in Burlington and if you find yourself on churchstreet check out, Good Times Gallery right next to smokejacks restaurant, up the street just a few buildings is Full Tank, i bought my bong there (they always have a good selection), for smaller pieces check out The Hempest (located near city hall park), The Bern Gallery has everything you could need and plus they make glass right infront of you, you can even custom order something and they will make it for you, and hell if you wanted to throwdown the extra cash they'll help you make your own glass. finally Northern Lights which is further down towards the waterfront, never been there personally but i've heard good things...Bern Gallery and FullTank are always making sick deals on bongs though.....Just something to think about

Head shops?

The places just listed in burlington are great. Also a bit further south is "All Fired Up" in Barre. And if you're in the Lebanon NH area Un Dun is ok, just don't sit in the parking lot smoking rolled cigarettes and drinking root beer out of glass bottles. The police don't think it's very funny.

Head shops?

I agree, Haze Glass in Rutland is a great place to go. Every single piece I've ever gotten has been there. There's also a great place just outside of Portland, ME that I've gone to if you're up that way. It's called the Wake and Bake Cafe (amazing place). Half of it is a restaurant half of it is a head shop. There's a few places in Lebanon, NH too. Basically any place that's a city in New England has at least one head shop.

Head shops?

in burlington, you have: on church st., full tank and goo stuff. then on main you have the bern gallery(and yes, thats how they spell bern) and northern lights. in barre you have fired up.

Head shops?

going to be traveling through Burlington soon and was wondering if anyone would have numbers and hours of operation for head shops there.
    If you have something productive to say by all means speak up, if not then please close the hole under your nose.
    Grow in Progress - Forced into retirement, advise only.:detective1: ........................................ maybe
    All pictures are either computer generated or \"found\" on the web.

Head shops?

All in Burlington, VT:
    1. Full Tank (cheaper, good deals, nice pipes, great selection...personal favorite)
    2. Bern Gallery (real headie pipes, classy/expensive shit if that's what you're looking for. you can customize your pipes there too and the dude will blow it right in front of u)
    3. Good Times Gallery (pretty nice bongs, moderate prices)
    4. Northern Lights (nice pipes, moderate prices, staff will be able to order anything you're looking for in a bong or w/e piece u desire)

Head shops?

Fire on the Mountain, up on the Killington access road. I haven't been there myself, but I've heard they have great stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12