Tincture of Mars

Take about 1 oz buds and leaves dried. Chop or grind, then bake in the oven at 325 for 5 minutes. Put in your crock-pot on 175 degrees, with 8 oz food grade glycerin. Cook for 3 hrs., then add 2shots of 151 Rum, and cook for 1 more hour. Strain and then strain with cheesecloth. It drips slowly, not faster like with alcohol. It tastes great as is, because the glycerin is sweet, and the alcohol burns off, but I still add a drop or two of Pina Colada flavoring. (You could add any flavor.) You can use as is, but I like to add two or three Contents from Vitamin E Soft Gels. (If you add Kava during the cooking , it will add to the pain relief and sedation also.) I didnâ??t add Kava. I took about 6 drops, and felt it within about 20 minutes. This is nice, smooth, great tasting, and is great for pain. It really stretches the bud too, and makes use of the leaves. I ended up with almost 7 ozs and it only takes a few drops for me. Itâ??s a nice golden color, and is not nasty like some tinctures. I wanted to see if i could increase the extraction by using Glycerin and alcohol. I just thought Iâ??d share. Enjoy. I gotta flyyyyyyyyâ?¦â?¦â?¦â?¦â?¦â?¦â?¦â?¦ LdyMarsRN :hippy:
LdyMarsRN Reviewed by LdyMarsRN on . Tincture of Mars Tincture of Mars Take about 1 oz buds and leaves dried. Chop or grind, then bake in the oven at 325 for 5 minutes. Put in your crock-pot on 175 degrees, with 8 oz food grade glycerin. Cook for 3 hrs., then add 2shots of 151 Rum, and cook for 1 more hour. Strain and then strain with cheesecloth. It drips slowly, not faster like with alcohol. It tastes great as is, because the glycerin is sweet, and the alcohol burns off, but I still add a drop or two of Pina Colada flavoring. (You could add Rating: 5