I have just moved to Bangkok to live with my dad, and I have wet to a private school.

When I arrived in thailand I thought the laws were one of the stricktest ever, but to my suprise most of my new friends smoke weed and the rest are just insane and take anything else.

I was thinking of trying it in bangkok but all my friends say you just pay off the police for like $5 and they go away if you get caught.

Anyway I am not sure on the idea and was wondering what you guys think of how the penaltys are enforced here in bangkok and if you think i should take the risk
xpd Reviewed by xpd on . What are the Laws like in Thailand? I have just moved to Bangkok to live with my dad, and I have wet to a private school. When I arrived in thailand I thought the laws were one of the stricktest ever, but to my suprise most of my new friends smoke weed and the rest are just insane and take anything else. I was thinking of trying it in bangkok but all my friends say you just pay off the police for like $5 and they go away if you get caught. Anyway I am not sure on the idea and was wondering what you guys think of how Rating: 5