Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1718 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

What are you currently reading?

Here we can list the books that we are currently indulging in, and maybe write a little somthing about them.

I recently started to reread The Lord of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. I am reading Part I now The Fellowship Of The Ring and am enjoying it very much. I've always been a nerd about the fairytale creatures, light and dark. I love to smoke and then delve off into the world of elves, orcs, and wizards and just drift away.

I am also reading Anarchy, State, And Utopia by Robert Nozick.
    I enjoy reading about theories about what could be, the challenges, and obstacles that would be involved and just overall the learning experience a book like this gives me. i'm very interested in Anarchy and such. This book is full intelligent inquiries and mind opening conclusions. A good read for anyone interested in politics.

What are you reading?
    sonic titan Reviewed by sonic titan on . What are you currently reading? Here we can list the books that we are currently indulging in, and maybe write a little somthing about them. I recently started to reread The Lord of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. I am reading Part I now The Fellowship Of The Ring and am enjoying it very much. I've always been a nerd about the fairytale creatures, light and dark. I love to smoke and then delve off into the world of elves, orcs, and wizards and just drift away. I am also reading Anarchy, State, And Utopia by Robert Nozick. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

"Lord of the Rings" eh... Never heard of it :wtf:

Right now I'm reading "The Shadow Rising", 4th book in the Wheel of Time series, by Robert Jordan. I'm absolutely in love with it.

I started reading, "My Son Jimi", by James A. Hendrix, as told by Jas Olbrecht. It's the third book, in a row, in which I've read about Hendrix, so I'm taking it slow.

I am about 30 pages away from finishing a book called "Prometheus Rising" By Robert Anton Wilson. Very interesting book, it seems to be making very interesting connecetions to every other philosophy and psychology/sociology books and ideas I am currently dabbeling in. I reccomend it to everyone.

Next, if I can find time between all the books I am assigned to read, I am interested in reading "The Poor Man's James Bond" by Kurt Saxon. It touches on some really interesting topics, such as the best way to murder and wrek havoc.:chainsaw:

Cannabis: A History. im liking it alot, although theres so many names, and dates to keep up with.

This.

Quote Originally Posted by McLeodGanja
    This.
    Here, I'll give you "rep" to increase your reading material.

I'm bout to start reading The Road by cormac mccarthy. Just picked it up yesterday night. It looks pretty promising.

The Dream Cycle of H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by beachguy in thongs
    Here, I'll give you "rep" to increase your reading material.
    Thanks! I'm a bit of a blank canvas at times.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast